• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I will admit I am getting tired of McDonald's fries being so inconsistent. Might take the advice of the article and just do Five Guys once a month.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i eat all the fries with my cheeseburgers. the crunchier fries are the best! And McDonald's fries suck. Five Guys fries tho- they are great!

In fact, I had a big fat juicy cheeseburger with fries yesterday (not at Five Guys) because my family and I went out to eat! :D

I could honestly eat another one right now.
    Side note and word to the wise: NEVER cut your burgers in half before eating them. I know its supposed to be "good manners" to cut your burgers in half. BUT its only RIGHT to eat your burgers WITHOUT cutting them in half. You gotta use both hands, and when it gets smaller, one hand.

also, you must ALWAYS finish the ENTIRE burger. Its just gross to leave it unfinished and its a freakin' burger- you gotta finish it! Its just plain wrong to cut a burger in half AND not eat the second half or even safe it for later. Go big or go home. Eat the whole thing!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • ive had mcdonald's fries once.

and then i never touched fries again.

They aren't very good. Too mushy, and like what EvilChameleon said, very inconsistent. I would recommend Five Guys fries if you want fast food. They are consistent and good quality. Chic-Fil-A fries are also very good if you dont want the traditional shape. Instead, they are waffle-shaped and taste very good! Although, sometimes at the bottom of the little box, Chic-Fil-A fries can be a bit mushy unfortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back