• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Voting up for Poliwrath because of Red's Poli. That's pretty much the only reason lmao I love Politoed so much more.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually don't remember having much trouble with his Poliwrath. My sister actually beat it with a Poliwag (with some help I think though??) on her HGSS it was hilarious.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I never had trouble with Chuck. His tactic relies completely on Double Team and Focus Punch, but with a simple Aerial Ace, there's not much he can do.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Poliwrath wasn't a bad evolution for Poliwhirl! I actually liked it though I'm probably not going to use one anytime soon.

Chuck's pretty hardcore if we consider that he trains underneath a waterfall all day and looks like a professional wrestler. Still, I think a lot of gym leaders are pushovers though that might have something to do with wanting to overlevel my pokemon before every fight. :(

He's actually not too bad though! His fighting types had some insane damage provided they could land Focus Punches and he had some really cool pokemon on his team. hypnosis is pain though aaa

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Bug Mono: Volbeat, Dustox, Masquerain, and Shedinja (though my Shedinja has the worst nature for it oops..... I really don't want to retrain a Nincada though 8|;;; ). Definitely gonna get Anorith as my last member when I get the chance.
    Random Pkmn Challenge: Fletchinder, Bulbasaur, Umbreon, Gallade, and Lapras! My last member when I get to it will be Dragonite. c:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Poliwrath: 9.

Well I'm not currently playing a Pokemon game except Explorers of Sky, so I'll just say Shinx and Vulpix. c: I need a Grass- or Water-type for coverage, though. I was thinking maaaaybe Breloom. <3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Breloom would be a really good addition to the team, but I believe it's pretty difficult to recruit in Mystery Dungeon (if I recall correctly). And yeaaah, I'm haven't been playing any video games in the longest time, let alone Pokémon, so I can't say I'm currently training anything haha.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I'm currently training a Breloom on my OmegaRuby game!

Along with a Swampert, Swellow, and a Vigoroth. Vigoroth is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back