• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Still need to work on my blog off entry. It's a long, long, LONG entry, I must say. So it sounds like I'm actually working on a research paper. ;;

I was gonna participate in Egg Swap since I got my 3DS, but I restarted my OR save and now I have to work my way up to Mauville so I can get to the day care center.

Hope everyone is doing okay! I'll try to hog my boyfriend's Wii U so I can play splatoon with the Splat Crew. :D

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    ugh, moderating

how do you guys do it on a daily basis? @_@

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    how do you handle being a mudkip on a daily basis?

Comes naturally to me, I guess ~ Being able to breath underwater is an advantage in a surprising number of situations...

Years
    Man, some PPC contest entries are impressive... the only hope that I'll have if I want to get votes is someone who prefers less complex designs. If I fail to place, it'll make me want to adopt complex designs more often.

Years
    It's been so fun this year for the GT. Unlike last year, I don't have to worry about all this schoolwork that would be due, although I did have an obstacle of going to work Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. I'm hoping to stay home all day today for sure :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah having time to do stuff is cool it's just doing so many things is like, time consuming lol. Good thing is though I'm probably going to be employed (assuming I go fine @ trial which I should) starting next week so that works out super well C: Only entries I'm concerned about are the bug catching contest (and finding enough time for the remaining four I want: writing I'm almost done, art I gotta start, encylopedia I started, breeding is planned I just gotta actually breed it), because I'm not too confident with IVs but nobody can get a wild Pokemon with three or four max IVs without any other method. If they can then I have a secret weapon. c: BUT WE WILL SEE.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't actually done anything for the GT, which is normal for me. I've just been too tired to put effort in for glory haha. Though I have participated in some of the fun things to be fair?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I stayed up until super late trying to finish my SWC entry and I had work in three hours. Good thing 3 hours feels like 8 hours to me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Last year's GT, I was really busy with battle server activities and other irl stuff. This year I can organize my free time for GT around work and social life. It's awesome. Probs one of the best GTs I've been in yet.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I actually love this year's GT. Especially with my event. It could use a few more entries but hey, not complaining. I'm also really excited about GAU coz this actually widens the Mafia scene to more people on PC haha

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Yeah, Gau is kinda similar to the game thing last yeas as it will extend past the Gt.

Back