• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    242 387

Yeah that doesn't sound very good. Here you often find free trials for the first time or couple of times. It's generally people who just entered the field. I'll hopefully be there lol. Even though, I am actually kinda considering research. But it's not gonna happen, because the environment is too harsh from what they say.

Years
    242 396

The odds being higher or lower doesn't really add/remove anything to the value for me.
    Though I do consider Go shinies pretty much worthless due to how often I see stuff like 'Oh I got 18 shinies this community day, bit on the low end, was expecting more'.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    242 399

I avoided watching it as I'd prefer it to be a surprise when it comes to Pokemon. (especially when it's release is right around the corner) But I did get the 2 Darkrai, (probably for trading to others later) and the 2 shiny Lucarios! (which I wonder traded away instantly because I've already got one in Violet AND in Shield, plus I couldn't rename them, so byyyyyeeeee)

Back