• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    242 402

I'm hoping my Bergmite breed will be done on time, so I can get yet another Darkrai...
    ... and that Lucario.

I mean... I still got like 4 of them in BDSP that I need to go catch xD
    I received Darkrai and Shaymin's Mystery Gift items in BDSP, but never actually went and caught them =P
    Also never finished Legends Arceus so that's another Darkrai/Shaymin waiting for me...

Anyway I'd prefer to grab them if I can, but I'm not gonna be upset if I end up missing them I guess xD

Years
    242 409

Intercontinental travels are very expensive indeed.
    My trip to the US many years ago was my most expensive holiday I've ever been on. I'm not sure I even want to know what the same trip would cost now lol

242 407

I took one of those personality test thing and it says i'm 91% introverted, lol.

that just means there's still 9% improvement left to be made! =D

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    242 414

To me travel seems very stressful, ngl. ^^"

Travels inside Europe are not stressful because you are basically allowed to move across all the countries of the European Union. However, going to another country means you get extra administrative files to fill and I always worry that I forget something to fill!

Back