• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 224

^ I had to read this post several times, I thought you were saying something about "likes" replacing money.
    I need to sleep.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 226

There was this one time in history where inflation got so bad that it lead to a lot of death and a huge war. Money is just a really frustrating topic in general. Like, our society is built around accumulating wealth. But wealth just means getting a lot of money. Money that you need to get from somewhere. That is, a somewhere where it ceases to be. Money is therefor streaming upward the social hierarchie. And the only way to pour more money into society to make up for that is by producing new money. But at the same time prices also go up. So inflation doesn't really solve the problem. At best it slows things down. But the end result is still the same: the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Years
    240 227

Isn't inflation usually the/a problem itself ? Not sure how inflation could be a problem solver lol.
    Due to current events in Europe prices here have only been steadily going up.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 228

Yeah it is. But we won't be going back to those times, as well. And even if we got rid of it things would probably take a similar route as crypto currency.

Years
    240 232

I kinda wanna borrow your avatar now, so I can put the glasses, dress and the hair onto a Sudowoodo rofl
    ''Pretending'' =p

For a change of topic then.... anyone looking forward to something?
    Like, a festival or party you wanna go to. Or a movie/game/album/etc. that's coming out.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I kinda wanna borrow your avatar now, so I can put the glasses, dress and the hair onto a Sudowoodo rofl
    ''Pretending'' =p
    Lol. You know, if I were you I would have just done it and then be like "look: your new avatar!" :P
    And I would have totally worn that, too xD
    For a change of topic then.... anyone looking forward to something?
    Like, a festival or party you wanna go to. Or a movie/game/album/etc. that's coming out.
    I always look forward to the weekend if that counts. There isn't really much to look forward to for me other than "not working" ^^"

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday

My time at work, and my free time, fly so fast! I don't have enough time to do everything I want :(

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 239

Do you have the superpower to slow the rotation of the Earth?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 240

If we lengthen the days people will just want to use the extra time for more work. <_<

Back