• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    241 064

Fresh recruits stand before the council. Please submit your sacrifice!

Spoiler:

*coughs* I mean... uh... welcome (back) to Forum Games =3
    Yep totally what I meant 😇

241 060

My PC (well, Laptop) already starts lagging when I have two browser windows open.

Glares at all his open tabs... 😗
    When browsing PC I always have multiple tabs open 😅

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 065

I usually have two browser windows open. Both of which have multiple tabs open. But I'm also one of the five people on the internet who use Firefox. Everybody knows web developers only care about Chrome these days because that's like 200% of the entire browser marketshare.

But Chrome also sucks and doesn't even include the "Google has a monopoly on almost everything nowadays" part. <_<

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    241 066

I guess I'm one of those other five lol. I like Firefox, I've been using it ever since the whole internet (mostly just Youtube actually lol)
    made it impossible to watch videos on Internet Explorer a few years ago. Yes, I was also one of the only three people who actually used Internet Explorer unironically.

I would ask why you would ever need so many different tabs open at once, but then I'd be a massive hypocrite lol.

Years
    241 067

Firefox user #3 out of 5 reporting in :coolcat:

I've never used chrome and likely never will.
    IE I only used long ago when I was a child and didn't know there were other internet browsers =P

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 068

Firefox user #4 :)
    I completely left Chrome like 10 years ago when I heard about an alternative that doesn't spy you.

Years
    241 075
    "What the heck is that!?"
    But for real, what's that from? The 'One must fall' bit reminds me of Transformers War for Cybertron's intro, but I don't recognize the robot at all.

241 076
    It is a fighting game I played in my young years, One Must Fall 2097!
    Featuring pilots with specific strength, stamina, speed, and cool, giant robots.

Years
    241 077

Never heard of it tbh. Then again I was never really that into those 1 v 1 brawling games.

I'll save people a google search if they haven't searched it yet:
    Spoiler:

I always liked the base production walkers from Universe At War: Earth Assault. The Habitat Walker in particular looks really cool:

Spoiler:

I often played Hierarchy in that game simply because they were the most fun to play imo. Just send all 3 base walkers over while they are still producing units and you replenish your army while attacking =D
    Though obviously if they die, it takes a while to rebuild them.

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 079

I've played Mass Effect for 10 minutes. I couldn't play more because for every choice I had, I spent too much time thinking "will I be able to date this character if I say that?". Then I decided it was too much of a hassle for a videogame and I came back to Dark Souls 3.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    241 080 (I caught myself this time!)

I loved Mass Effect 1. (I've played through it five times already BTW)
    Mass Effect 3 was pretty good from a controls point of view, but the story was the weakest of the trilogy for me. (I don't hate ending with the extended cut)
    I've never played Mass Effect Andromeda, I've heard 'mixed' reviews about it though. (some of which were really funny)

Back