• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    241 042

I played Fallout 3 and FNV multiple times.
    I tried to play Fallout4, but it overheats my computer into shutting down in like 30 minutes xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 043

After Skyrim I tried Oblivion, after Oblivion I tried Morrowind. I couldn't play Morrowing because after following a tutorial to get a better-looking Morrowind (cause the vanilla Morrowind is ugly), Morrowing wouldn't run. Then I bought Fallout 3 but I didn't want to get into yet another mod installation session, so I didn't play it.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    241 044 Edit: (FFS I forgot AGAIN!)

I've played Skyrim, loved it. I've played Oblivion, loved it. I tried to play Morrowind, but I just couldn't get over the awful 'you can miss melee attacks
    at point blank range' mechanic. I'm thinking about giving it another try in the future though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 045
    I've played Skyrim, loved it. I've played Oblivion, loved it. I tried to play Morrowind, but I just couldn't get over the awful 'you can miss melee attacks
    at point blank range' mechanic. I'm thinking about giving it another try in the future though.
    I think in some aspects Morrowind is a little bit more like DnD than your regular action adventure (Oblivion and Skyrim). Those misses come from your low stats at the beginning. Every attack is a roll of the dice to see if you hit But that chance will improve over time. It helps if you create your own custom class, as well.
    I'd rather worry more about the Cliff Racers, aka the OG dragons. :P

Also: number :P

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    241 046.

I wasn't a fan of how Skyrim seemed to reuse the same voice actors for nearly every single character. Apparently it was even worse in Oblivion. If Elder Scrolls 6 ever releases, I wonder if they'll finally give in and use more variety as it's a modern title.

Years
    241 047.

Elder Scrolls 6: now fully voiced solely by Todd Howard. 😉 😏

As for Morrowind I played for roughly 30 hours, got distracted by some other game and have yet to return to it years later... 😅
    Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game, followed by Skyrim, then Morrowind.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 048

After installing a dialogue mod for Serana, I felt that she was well-written, and by contrast, that every other character lacks personality lol.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 049

I never played the DLC for Skyrim. I usually just play the version of a game I get and don't bother for DLC that gets released later on. They don't make me pay twice for the same game! D:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    241 050.

The special edition is almost always on sale these days.

Although on switch skyrim is priced at $70.00.

Eww.

Years
    241 052

I got like 3 versions of Skyrim on Steam and need not bother with the Switch one =D
    At the very least one of those was free because I owned a previous version... can't remember if the 3rd came to me that way too lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 053

I don't remember if I ever got more than one copy of the same game. I might have for some obscure indie game. I think I also have two versions of Super Mario Bros: one I got through the Ambassador Program for the 3DS and another one as a Birthday gift back when Nintendo was still giving out free stuff; good old Iwata times...

Years
    242 054

I started playing Skyrim on computer with the Game pass trial, but then it ended and I became busy, so I have never finished it. I don't have more copies of the same game either, but it happened that I bought the same game multiple times. It happened a couple of times with some Pokémon Spin-offs, they were too hard for me at that time, so I sold them and then I bought them back some years later. Then Rayman Legends, which is a game I really liked: I firstly finished it on the PSVita, then I sold the console and last year I re-bought the game for the Switch.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    242 055

As someone who plays Skyrim on switch, ew indeed. And switch doesn't even have mods!
    This, I don't understand. Skyrim without mods is probably not as fun, not a beautiful, and not as stable!

Years
    241 058

Lag is fun! Like when you lag in a FPS, stand up from cover and throw a grenade over a crate before crouching back, and watching, seconds late, your grenade be thrown against the crate, bounce and bounce again on the wall just... behind you... Oh no...

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    241 059

I have rarely experienced lags. Not that I have computers from NASA, but I usually play on low graphics and I buy videogames like 3 or 4 years after their release dates, so they are cheap, complete and patched. An average laptop can run a videogame from 3 years ago on low graphics apparently?

The count be looking mighty sus...
    I think that a starter from Sinnoh wanted to go faster to the infinity...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    241 060
    What's wrong with lag? =O
    You can't appreciate it's exquisite beauty if you never have it!
    ... I played with lag on my previous computers for so long I just got used to it rofl
    My PC (well, Laptop) already starts lagging when I have two browser windows open. It's only a little bit over ten years old at this point. Especially since tech has regressed in some aspects (mostly just Microsoft forcing their standards on PC manufacturer which doesn't work in favor for people who don't use their OS).

Back