• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    241 101

Tali is the only character from ME that I have merch of:
    Spoiler:

😁

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Online now
    241 102

It's kinda sad, as I no longer have a fixed place on this planet, because I don't have a long-term job, I can no longer buy merch... I want this:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 103

Yesterday I went to the dentist. I put myself under a lot of stress, actually had some health related issues in the process. I got to the dentist, got to wait, then the appointment started and two minutes later everything was over and fine.

Just another example of what I have to deal with with appointments in general. ^^"
    It's kinda sad, as I no longer have a fixed place on this planet, because I don't have a long-term job, I can no longer buy merch... I want this:
    Spoiler:
    Girls aren't objects! They're people! D:

StCooler

Years
    • Online now
    241 107

I wouldn't know what girls are as I have no interactions with any irl >=O
    supposedly they're from Venus though...
    At the gym, they often talk to me 🙂
    "Hey, are you done with the squat rack?"
    ☹️

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    241 108

A girl's gotta train, too. There's lots of dangers out there...

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    241 110

I don't really have that much difficulty talking to girls, heck my best friend is a girl.
    I just have trouble with finding a girl that's willing to date the living amalgamation of a dumpster fire X train wreck that is me.

Years
    241 111

I'm an introvert and also shy so talking to anyone is blasphemy unnatural to me =D

Seriously though people tend to feel uncomfortable around me as I don't really talk or respond the same way a 'normal' person does.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    241 112

take care of your personal hygiene and train your "read the room" skill as much as you can and nothing's impossible~

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    241 114

Me! <3

But for real though, if nobody wants to be with you romantically, just do what the rest of us lonely bastards do and just try to be
    surrounded by good company. It's not going to fill whatever part of you that wants love, but it definitely helps with the loneliness.
    Well, I don't know you IRL, so maybe it wont. But I hope that it does.

StCooler

Years
    • Online now
    241 115

I personally just play videogames to not think about girls, and I romance every romanceable girl in every videogame.
    I didn't want to put romance in my fangame because I don't know how to write them, though XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    241 116

just date each other online, ez, who needs girls, i usually preferred guys anyways

Years

241 111

I'm an introvert and also shy so talking to anyone is blasphemy unnatural to me =D

Seriously though people tend to feel uncomfortable around me as I don't really talk or respond the same way a 'normal' person does.

I get the feeling and I am exactly the same and it can sound weird to say, but I gotta work on that so I try.
    Also yeah I'd be even interested in guys, it's me not being their interest lol

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I'm unfortunately not in a good place mentally. I also hate the business idea behind dating apps. Recently, I read about a statistic that talked about ~15% of people in their 20s have never been in a relationship. And my response to that was simply: cool, and I'm even older than them. <_<

Well, only hope for me is plushes and hopefully never reaching my 40s...I so hope I never get even close to old age :(

Years
    241 120

241 115

I personally just play videogames to not think about girls, and I romance every romanceable girl in every videogame.
    I didn't want to put romance in my fangame because I don't know how to write them, though XD

Denying us poor Mons romance out of lazyness? 😏
    Just wing it! D=

I get the feeling and I am exactly the same and it can sound weird to say, but I gotta work on that so I try.
    Also yeah I'd be even interested in guys, it's me not being their interest lol

As a kid I barely talked at all.

Nowadays I do talk back to people when they talk to me, albeit generally with brief answers, but I generally don't start conversations on my own.

I'm unfortunately not in a good place mentally. I also hate the business idea behind dating apps. Recently, I read about a statistic that talked about ~15% of people in their 20s have never been in a relationship. And my response to that was simply: cool, and I'm even older than them. <_<

Well, only hope for me is plushes and hopefully never reaching my 40s...I so hope I never get even close to old age :(

I'd link a hug image if I weren't on mobile atm =\

🤗

Edit:
    The Count To Infinity - v12

Last edited:
    Back