• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Curse of Mt. Doom [GAMEOVER]

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Didn't notice Killua openly mourning scum when I first read through this page. Dang mobile screen...

I've seen strange things from Killua but never this...What's more, when Kiyo confronted him about it, he didn't say anything like "oh it was just a joke" or "it was just a reference to x," just "OP for life." ???!

I've never ever seen scum! Killua but maybe this is it...Most of the time he says something silly and then gets himself lynched whilst being town though, so...idk.

when I say most of the time I mean mainly mafia 102 but I'm sure it's happened elsewhere.

got my eyes on Killua and Gunner atm, but I still think there's been enough death for one day.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I agree; let's lock up the phase with a no lynch while we can. We got one scum, we can re-evaluate tomorrow after a night phase. I don't think Gunner is scum, but I have my doubts about Killua.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Don't really have much to contribute so...

I really encourage everyone to not speak/think this way. The way you word and discuss things, even if you're just agreeing with certain/all ideas on the table, can be very telling and help those around read you: it only benefits you if you're town. It'll shoot you in the foot later in the game if you don't fully participate, since it'll be easy for the maf to night kill you without risking one of their members be incriminated.

I don't think so. Which is why I'm confused that we're no lynching when he literally mourned a dead mafia member.

I assume it's a joke based off the last game or something (wouldn't know, wasn't apart of it), but ... still, wtf Killua.

Most of their posts don't seem to have very much thought put into them.

Killua

Based on what I've seen this is actually rather common for Killua. Most of their posts don't seem to have very much thought put into them.
    thanks

OP means one piece
    Any one piece fan would make a joke about Shanks dying, because in 2014 he died (not really it was just to make suspense)

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    ohhh ok

and there I was staring at "OP for life" like Mana is cool and all but how is that relevant to the game?

lol I guess this makes me an uncultured swine too xD

screaming "no" still looks weird when Shanks turns out to be scum tho...

Killua

It was a joke, my favorite op character is shanks. I would say the whole gunner stuff is not her, because most of the people in the game know that we would believe its her, bc she is the kind of person to do this. I'd say if we dont get any leads till tomorrow we lynch Gunner.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sorry, sorry, sorry! Been away for a few days. Ready to get involved now though. :) Placeholder until I can read up.

[WALK THE PLANK] no one

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    There's just over 4 hours to get your votes in now guys! Don't go missing the first one! ;).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Night One
    With two dead, two bodies were thrown to their salt-water coffins that night. The crew didn't wish to shed any further blood, and retired to their cabins.

PM me your night actions!

Players

Mana as The Narrator/The Captain

Bardothren as ????
    Who's Kiyo? as ????
    Ethereal Wizard as ????
    TheCapsFan as ????
    drewbie411 as ????
    NightKrow as ????
    Desinishon as ????
    Nuclear Chicken as ????
    Lost as ????
    davepetasprite^2 as ????
    Rowlett as ????
    GropyAbsol as ????
    Alex Kaz as ????
    killua as ????
    Zehn as ????
    Golgari as ????
    jdthebud as ????
    Klippy as ????
    CatmanDaGamer as crewmate "Bob"
    Johnny as crewmate "TobiASS Cantoochdis"
    Ullion as possessed "Dream Shanks"
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Day Two
    Coiny the Crossmaker had received a lot of attention that night. Scissors had been watching the door to their room, spotting several of the crewmates lingering around the door.

A song played for Cho Inselvecki, yet they were nowhere to be seen. The illusive songstress ducked back into the shadows, disappointed in her target. Pinkbeard (one of the many beardy brothers on board) found someone they deemed trustworthy, leaving them a special gift on their bedside table.

It was just before dawn when the possessed made their move. Intercepting their target on his way back to his room, the spirits made quick work of his mortal body. Just moments later he was discovered, his head left on deck while his body was thrown overboard.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=417400
    Scissors is dead!
    He was sided with The Crew.

GM Notes:
    - You may no-lynch this phase
    - 48 hours
    - Events ahoy.

Players

Mana as The Narrator/The Captain

Bardothren as ????
    Who's Kiyo? as ????
    Ethereal Wizard as ????
    TheCapsFan as ????
    drewbie411 as ????
    NightKrow as ????
    Desinishon as ????
    Nuclear Chicken as ????
    Lost as ????
    davepetasprite^2 as ????
    Rowlett as ????
    GropyAbsol as ????
    killua as ????
    Zehn as ????
    Golgari as ????
    jdthebud as ????
    Klippy as ????
    CatmanDaGamer as crewmate "Bob"
    Johnny as crewmate "TobiASS Cantoochdis"
    Ullion as possessed "Dream Shanks"
    Alex Kaz as crewmate "Scissors"

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    > alex guards coiny's door and spots several people who visited her
    > narrative would've also allowed him to know who coiny was so the two of them could've cooperated based on what ended up happening to coiny from those visits
    > alex gets killed

fine

Coiny the Dressmaker had received a lot of attention that night.

Small note: wasn't it Coiny the Crossdresser in the other post she's mentioned in? Maybe this indicates that her role has changed somehow.

A song played for Cho Inselvecki, yet they were nowhere to be seen. The illusive songstress ducked back into the shadows, disappointed in her target.

Can't tell if this means Cho didn't submit their action last night, has a survivor-esque role and hid in someone's house for protection, or has some sort of ability that blocks visitors/was visited by someone else who blocks visitors.

But at least this confirms the presence of a scum role known as "the songstress."

I thought we could only NL on day 1?

GM typo? If not, this may indicate an interesting role.​

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    That rule was removed before signups even closed. I decided we have enough deaths to allow for a no-lynch :p.

/edit @Autocorrect: "Crossdresser" was correct.

Last edited:
    Back