• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cutest pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    is eevee.

I know a lot of you aren't going to like that, but this is an objective fact. Math says so. I've done extensive calculations on this matter and eevee is objectively the cutest by a wide margin, so this pretty much ends the discussion about who the cutest pokemon is.

In case you're curious, fennekin is the second cutest.

And no, I'm not going to post the math that proves all this, as it's too complicated for your minds to comprehend. Just trust me. It's eevee.

Years
  • I had a look at your formula (trust me, I'm a mod, I've got my ways ehehe...), and it looks like you messed up on step number 6. If you fix that up and then follow the rest of the equation like normal, it looks like Togepi comes out #1, with Pichu and Teddiursa just ahead of Eevee at #4.

Not that it matters anyway, as I still think Aron is the cutest Pokemon, even if this fancy equation put it in 42nd. Hmph.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I think Jigglypuff is the most cutest and adorable Pokemon but it's not in your equation ;(

Years
  • I had fun on the dragonflycave...voting for the cutest pokemon.
    Here are my top 30 in order. The winner is Skitty! Swirlix and Skitty final decision was tough.

The cutest pokemon...

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I'm ashamed.

There's a horrific lack of Trubbish in this thread. That's coming from someone who finds Magnemite cute.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I think a lot of Pokémon are cute, but the cutest in my opinion would probably be Furret and Pachirisu (though most of the Eeveelutions, including Eevee itself, come in close). It really depends on the specific artwork.

Honorable mentions: Nidoran-M, Mew, Jirachi, Girafarig, Vanillite, Sandshrew

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    PACHIRISU IS THE CUTEST END OF STORY.

What formula is being used? This sounds interesting :o

Sirfetch’d

According to my calculations, Castform is the cutest :^]

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    That's funny because I never found it sickeningly cute like some other Pokemon

I think Cleffa and Igglybuff are super fucking cute. I would squeal like a little girl if they were real omg

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Eevee is pretty damn cute mainly because I would LOVE to have it as a bet, would make an amazing cuddle buddy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Top 10 cutest Pokemon (In no particular order)

1. Squirtle
    2. Turtwig
    3. Piplup
    4. Teddiursa
    5. Pichu
    6. Pancham
    7. Oddish
    8. Togepi
    9. Sunkern
    10. Lillipup

Honorable Mentions: Bulbasaur, Treecko, Torchic, Trapinch, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Cubone, Vulpix, Shinx, Dwebble.

Last edited:
    Back