• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
  • I must be hitting the same wall there Beach. there's just not as many topics now (that accumulate post count) that I either haven't already posted in or just don't fully interest me. o well, I'm still striving for 1000 by my PCversary.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I used to post quite a lot to. But not many new threads are being made in Other Voting Polls or Other Chat. Must posts now are in the D/P section and Member fan clubs. I see them places being post in the most.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well if you think about, if they gave us all mod powers this place would go insane. So many people would abuse them in a wrong manner it would take a very long time to recover from the damage. =/ Still I thought it was pretty funny though, they got pretty much everyone for some amount of time, so joke was a success. =P

I too don't post as much as I used as well, I started here at PC on fire, and now hitting the wall. XD

Ahaha. Letting us have actual moderator powers. You guys make me laugh.

Yeah, I don't post as much as I used to, which is a pity, 'cause PokèCommunity needs more or my brilliance.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Too bad that brilliance shines so dimly. :( </completejoke>

I don't see how it's PC's fault for anyone not posting as much as they used to. So you just want an online Pokemon forum to take over your whole life? D:

Technically, for me, it is PokeCommunity's fault that I'm not posting, because I recently decided I wanted to know what happened ever since this forum started, so I've been reading through loads of threads that haven't been posted in for years. I have a question to ask some of the senior members of the staff regarding the staff years ago if they feel like dropping in and posting here.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The staff that got fired/quit years ago did quit for a reason, you know that, right? And it's highly unlikely that you'll find any ACTUAL "senior" members of staff(if you were referring to the retired ones), with the exception of about one or two that still lurk around the forums and post every now and then.

I am aware of that. But Animadversion and Lightning ec cetera were all around, and it doesn't even have to be them that answers it.

Could someone tell me if Shining Arcanine was a Super Moderator here back in the day?

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • I am aware of that. But Animadversion and Lightning ec cetera were all around, and it doesn't even have to be them that answers it.

Could someone tell me if Shining Arcanine was a Super Moderator here back in the day?

I have no clue. Im just wondering why it says moderator under my name O.o???

EDIT: not anymore =( lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ Not cool.

@Oni: Why do you want to know about previous PC staff so badly? Just wondering. :/

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • "Can't know where you're going if you don't know where you been."

I forgot who said that but I guess it ties in to the situation. Learning about the past is always important, even if its the past of a website.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My brother was a Mod. He quit! xD
    I don't really want to know the past mods, it's not important to me... All I know is...
    Lightning's been here a while. xD

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Eh, Thats been there for years, they had that up in the Official forums, when i was here in like 2004 (previous account), i don't know when they took it off and why. But i seriously thought that had been deleted o.o;;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • oh lol ok. FILLER FILLER FILLER

Wow, other then this being spam, you're avoiding the character limit. There's a reason that a post will not go through without a certain amount of characters, just adding fillers is stupid and doesn't contribute. Make sure to read the rules before posting.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I've been around for about four to five years. Used to be that the Other Trivia posts counted, and that was mainly where I got most of my posts. Another source was, well, the DCC (which used to be insanely popular and made thousands of pages every month) and the Pokemon Role-playing forums. The only staff I really remember from that time was Kylie-chan (who I think is still around), who I befriended, and Kairi, who used to be something like an Assistant Admin.

Ah, good times. -nostalgic-

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    As far as I know the PC Pokemon League boards still exist. MY signature still links to the Neptune City Gym we had. ;D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ^ Not cool.

@Oni: Why do you want to know about previous PC staff so badly? Just wondering. :/

I have an interest in forums' histories. Normally when forums have been around for a few years, there's always something amusing and interesting to uncover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back