• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's like when you're trying to make awkward small talk with somebody and you end up talking about the weather. That's how I feel whenever the DCC conversations end up being about the weather - awkward small talk while we come up with a discussions with a bit more substance. :P

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    When I read this, all I kept picture in my head was a tornado randomly smashing into my house for no reason. O.o
    Maybe you're predicting what's going to happen! :o
    I doubt it, must be the cause of talking about weathers and tornadoes earlier. xP

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Maybe you're predicting what's going to happen! :o
    I doubt it, must be the cause of talking about weathers and tornadoes earlier. xP
    Well, there is a tornado warning right now. And my mom, step-dad, and brother are all in my room right now..

(Yay for furnished basements!)

I'm also watching Rihanna's S&M video, and my parents are scarred for life. They're faces are basically, "o.o"

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Speaking of music videos, we studied Michael Jackson's Bad video clip with the extended ending in university. Highly recommended, it is so funny, really just the extended bit, but such a good music video!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm on a trip during Easter, so I don't have any plans but to...sleep and...travel. xD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    *sigh*

I won't be on PC for Easter. I wonder what'll happen here. Hmm...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My family has a turkey dinner, but that's about it. We don't actually celebrate Easter.

I'll also be studying for exams as I have one on the Easter Monday, which I'm not totally thrilled about. >_>

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    My family has a turkey dinner, but that's about it. We don't actually celebrate Easter.
    Oooh, turkey. I've never had turkey ever in my life, probably because there is no turkey in our country. ):

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I prefer Chicken. Turkey is just.. idk. And I'm doing nothing for Easter. :(

Years
    I personally prefer turkey over chicken because I have chicken far too often. Though turkey does make me a bit drowsy after eating it.

We usually have a ham or a turkey for Easter, though as far as I can tell we're not a religious family by any means.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Turkey over chicken for me. I consider turkey to be more lean and healthier, since I tend to avoid other meats lately.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You're not missing much. >_>

Well, not in my opinion.

I like turkey if it's in a deli meat form, but regular Turkey is dry, and eeh..

Chicken is bett0r.

Years
    Chicken is the superior meat in every way.
    But turkey is still good esp on thanksgiving esp when it's like fried turkey idek
    IT CAN BE SO MOIST ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back