• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • It wasn't released because of the Japanese law banning the episode from all over the world from being shown. All they did is slow the red and blue flashing lights down anyway, which seems appropriate. :)

And because of this, we've never seen a Porygon2 or a Porygon-Z in the anime.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My eyes kind of hurt, but that is all.

Well, if they had released it.. then, many of us may have suffered from seizures like the Japanese. Not everybody is seizure-resistant.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I don't know why they left out many episodes of the anime itself, especially in the first season. They left out the Safari Zone episode because of a gun, they left out a beach episode, because James had fake breasts. The worst thing is that when they show flashbacks of episodes and you have no idea where that's from. :/

And don't get me started on One Piece. 4Kids left out an entire arc from there.

Years
  • I don't know why they left out many episodes of the anime itself, especially in the first season. They left out the Safari Zone episode because of a gun, they left out a beach episode, because James had fake breasts. The worst thing is that when they show flashbacks of episodes and you have no idea where that's from. :/

And don't get me started on One Piece. 4Kids left out an entire arc from there.

I think they left out so many episodes because otherwise, there would have been parents up in arms about it, I bet. They banned em to avoid being sued. :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • How about don't aim the TV show at 7 year olds, aim it at the appropriate audience, and voila, problem solved. :D It's such an awesome thing that FUNimation didn't make this mistake.

And no one say that it's bad if they do leave some older references in it. My Little Pony teaches kids that you should give into peer pressure.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I don't think there's a Pokemon fan out ther who wouldn't want a well done PokeSpecial series. Even just a short 13/26 ep special series or something would be nice.

Years
  • Spoiler:

I want to see my Pokemon gory!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Brilliant, so he does the same routine as usual but with middle school girls? :L

Also, why aren't you guys reading Bleach? a manly manga about sword fighting and monsters.
    Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've actually never read any of the PokéSpecial manga, so I have no idea what it's like. If they made a mini series based around it, like Pokemon Chronicles, which DIDN'T focus around Ash, I'd totally go for that. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    YES. PLEASE. Really, why doesn't Nintendo read posts on forums? There are so many fan-made ideas here that they should incorporate.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Bleach is a manga and an anime, but like most other anime out there with a manga counterpart, it's usually a lot further, and in-depth with the story. I haven't partcularly read or seen Bleach, but the one scene I did see of a Bleach episode, someone was trying to look up another girl's dress, which I thought was funny. :D

I'm gonna sleep now, before I get caught up in all the anime talk again. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I've read the first Volume of the PokéSpecial manga. I think it would be a pretty good idea to create a series. I would definitely watch it.
    Also, why aren't you guys reading Bleach? a manly manga about sword fighting and monsters.
    Spoiler:
    Inoue is so awesome. <3
    I think I'm going to go read Bleach now. I have something like three chapters to catch up on.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Brilliant, so he does the same routine as usual but with middle school girls? :L

Spoiler:

They just need to drop the battle element for good and go with the comedy. Sadly, my favorite part of any episode of Bleach tends to be the Shinigami Cup skit at the end :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I usually forget to wait for those. As for Bleach it's meh but amusing. And that should be the end of this convo as Big 3 tends to kill chat threads.

Also, did anyone know that the pics with the pigs is from the mangaka who did FMA? from FMA to agriculture/school setting. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back