• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hello.

Today was gross and im working six days next week someone save me

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Called going around the house in your underwear(or nothing at all if you're that bold) to music of your choosing and doing w/e the heck you want that you wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

Years
    Well I'm headed out of state for two weeks and this upcoming week is finals week for the students at work so I can't imagine many students will be passing through the center other than maybe one or two versus the handful we had last week

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    neither. it was mostly 'oh it's 8pm i should get up for a little bit before going back to sleep' :U

Years
    tbh tara you have a damn good schedule lol mondays and tuesday are like the days people dread working because the week goes by so slow in those days

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    ....wait really

i thought store managers set their own schedule

Store Managers are at the mercy of their underlings. If there isn't a dependable co-manager or enough staff on hand to do the job, the manager pretty much has insane hours. It's a thankless job too because part of it is tedious paperwork like payroll.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back