• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    epcot is fun although my feet were burned out even after just four hours

might be time for me to change my insoles anyways

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hello saws!!

and ig you guys can thank me being comfortable in the discord chat when i popped up there for sticking around honestly haha. normally i lurk and actually actively engaging in the chat certainly changed things for me. made this place more than just a 'come, make a few posts, disappear' place.

you can also thank me wanting to do that during the server change which is why i poked my head into the discord lol

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    I get the whole name change thing every 6 months but ffs for people, like me, who suck with names and remembering who is who, its like... "who are you again?" Yeah... sigh... Wish everyone had a sticky with what they always go by so that when I see posts on a Forum, I'm not spending 5 minutes trying to figure out who made that post. TLDR: Pick a name and stick with it folks.

On another note, in a bit of a bad mood for being unable to get over this damn cold. Should be better by tomorrow... I hope lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    you can check user profiles; it says what name they've had previously iirc.

I used to change my name quite a bit in the past but I've found something that sticks and I have no intention of changing it for now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I get the whole name change thing every 6 months but ffs for people, like me, who suck with names and remembering who is who, its like... "who are you again?" Yeah... sigh... Wish everyone had a sticky with what they always go by so that when I see posts on a Forum, I'm not spending 5 minutes trying to figure out who made that post. TLDR: Pick a name and stick with it folks.

On another note, in a bit of a bad mood for being unable to get over this damn cold. Should be better by tomorrow... I hope lol.

the 'Also Known By' serves that purpose in your profile js. And what Angie said there's also "previous usernames" on someone's profile so I mean there's ways lmaoo. idk if the former is on the old UI but the new UI should be out soon anyways sooo. let the people have their fun i guess is what i'm saying haha.

though i have no plans on ever changing my name again because Ash would be swiped up too fast if I changed and then it'll be weird seeing another Ash or it'll just die because they signed up but never posted with it. :(

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Before signing up for this forum I didn't even know you could change your name, so I went ahead and thought one up that I was pretty sure I'd always want. (Unless I have, like, a traumatic experience that turns me off of ghosts forever?...)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    binarypeaches is dead to me. if i changed to a username with food it'd probably be dancingmuffins tbhh

not including the time i did something weird with binarypeaches i only changed twice here haha.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back