• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I actually dont drink the alcohol very often while at EPCOT. I feel like im just able to appreciate the atmosphere more bc disney isnt just all about it rides to me anymore.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I love the cheese and wine festival there! I wasn't old enough to drink last time I was there but the cheeses were so good I full well intend to go back for that in the future.

Years
  • I don't drink much at all, not a fan of every alcoholic drink I've tried. The cider I had while with bobandbill was okay and I wouldn't mind drinking it more often, but still not enough to drink it more than every once in a while ahah

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    EPCOT is basically a club once you hit the World Showcase area. Especially on NYE.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's apparently quite chill and fun, especially when compared to the nightmare that is the Magic Kingdom on NYE.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Huh.... a must be going when its never that bad because i never really get that vibe whenever i go to EPCOT.

Years
  • I've been told EPCOT is the place to go enjoy a nice drink
    Have you heard anything else re: that promotion? Or is it still undergoing review by the head of ur dept?
    It is!! Especially during on of their festivals when the stands around the world are open.
    I've always wanted to go to this!
    I love the cheese and wine festival there! I wasn't old enough to drink last time I was there but the cheeses were so good I full well intend to go back for that in the future.
    I've heard that's really awesome, and I love wine so that sounds like it could be a really fun time. Hopefully I'll be able to go one day.

...I just really wanna go back to Disney in general tho!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Disney in general is fun even as an adult. My friends and I went for spring break last year and while the lines kinda stink it's still a blast to ride everything even if you're an adult.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If it isnt obvious enough i love disney!! Otherwise i wouldnt have a disney pass so i can go whenever i can hahah. Its nice honestly to have the ability to go, do your fastpasses, and just walk around and take in the atmosphere.

That said if anyone ever comes here to florida and plans on going to disney let me know id definitely tag along if my schedule allows it!!!

Years
  • Have you heard anything else re: that promotion? Or is it still undergoing review by the head of ur dept?
    Not since the interview :[

However I spoke to the staff assistant to the dean at the campus I currently work at and she assured me that these things can take time

Years
  • to be honest, when you are used to sleeping soundly most nights and have a sleepless night, it's such a pain

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Yeah I'm a bit of night owl so with college I'm used to running on 4 to 5 hours every night. Being able to sleep in this semester has been a blessing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back