• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'd just like to say for the first time in my life I'm finding McDonalds kinda bland.

I used to eat it a lot up until a few years ago but just eating it again... eh. Starting to not care for it.

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

I love the taste of McDonalds food. It's the actual "restaurants" that make me feel gross. Almost any time I walk into one it's either messy, there's flies buzzing around the cashier and you just know the toilets are a mess due to how busy these places are and how unkempt the dining area is. These problems aren't exclusive to McDonalds but I notice this stuff more with them than any other food chain I've been to. I opt for Nandos, Chinese or Pizza when getting takeout.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years

• I liked Hungry Jacks (Australia's name for Burger King). Possibly still do? Been ages since I ate there. Mind you reheating their burgers in an oven worked wonders.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • I just recently gave my keyboard a nice earned cleaning. Though it'll probably just be filthy a week later. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Most of the keys on my keyboard broke or something, so I had to buy a new one, which works fine, except bc the USB port is slightly broken as well. 😕

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    same. just laying in bed and relaxing. probably not going to be going to bed until really late but oh well.

Years
  • I'll be cleaning the flat today myself, about time now
    Otherwise.....games (FFXIV, Ultra Sun, and Dragalia Lost today), maybe some writing depending on how motivated I am (wanted to write some articles for Daily but I want an iPad and Apple Pencil to draw for them with cries), gotta watch the latest ep of Fruits Basket etc ahhhh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back