• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuuk

gsc spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    ive never been to disney and kinda doubt i ever will. just not my cup of tea. i've been to other amusement parks and the whole standing in line for hours thing isn't really worth it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think i stood in an hr long line maybe.... twice since i started going to disney frequently. Both for new rides when their wait time wasnt 3 hrs long. Normally we just do our fastpasses and any rides that have a small wait time if we feel like it.

That said getting the chance to go on expedition everest at least five times within an hr is always fun lmaoo.

Last edited:
    Years
    i will say that i really enjoyed the wizarding world of harry potter @ universal. holy shet, it was so fantastic. the level of detail was pretty phenomenal.

TY

Oof time to vanish unluko

PC has been quite slow indeed to a point where it just doesn't like loading on my phone at all.

Years
    January is awesome, full of hope, optimism and fresh starts...

So, with that said, did everyone's resolutions survive the first week? Has anybody abandoned theirs already?

pkmin3033

I made no resolutions because I knew they wouldn't survive the week. xD

Years
    Don't really make them myself. I was going to try veganuary but I've been doing well phasing out non-animal products gradually anyway so I decided instead to stop having chocolate and other sweet things containing dairy in as the next 'step'.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't make them because I know I'm going to forget what they are and I'd rather take things one day at a time, anyway. I'm much more focused towards my long-term goals, anyway.

nuuk

gsc spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    no resolutions but january has been pretty mild so far. temperatures in the 30F+ range which is unusual for my area.

it feels almost tropical :J

Years
    12-15C on average here but add humidity and it is cold. 3 weeks and I shall be back in my beloved Europe where the air is dry and heating is efficient.

TY

my resolution is 1920x1080 and it survived the week yes thank you very much

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i made no resolution bc all i want from this year is for it not to suck

it hasn't been exactly kind to that so far so i'm glad i didn't make any sort of resolution to try to help out hhh

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    i will say that i really enjoyed the wizarding world of harry potter @ universal. holy shet, it was so fantastic. the level of detail was pretty phenomenal.

OMFG I love that place when I went to the bathroom Moaning Myrtle was rambling in my stall.... And the butter beer was AMAZING

Sirfetch’d

I had butter beer once at a local fair. was really tasty!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i haven't been to universal in years so i haven't seen the developed harry potter world. maybe one day when sis and i want to splurge on universal tickets since we have our disney passes already lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back