• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I really haven't been in the Pokemon Forums lately, I really should go have a big look this weekend.

I would go now, but I just finished explaining to a friend what Google+ is. Now he wants it and expects me to give it to him but no one has sent me to get it so I can't really do anything.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I really haven't been in the Pokemon Forums lately, I really should go have a big look this weekend.

I would go now, but I just finished explaining to a friend what Google+ is. Now he wants it and expects me to give it to him but no one has sent me to get it so I can't really do anything.

Do people really need yet another social networking site? I never saw the point in using more than one, unless my current one was dying.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Somewhat late-ish, but! I always visit a Pokemon section totally the best of all, buuut...

tbh if I didn't mod B/W, I'd still post there, because for some reason these games are by far the best to me. XD

/would be playing Black now but DS needs charging

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The only Pokemon board I visit lately is the Metal/Color games, because I played those games for like... all my life. xD I love discussing about my favorite games. ^_^

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    In all my time here at this forum, I've only been in the actual Pokémon-related sections a few times, and that was back when I was still a fresh recruit. Needless to say, practically all my time has been spent in the "other" parts of the forum.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I just visit the Pokemon games forums in order to post my very opinionated thoughts on stuff.

Now the Pokemon anime section... that's one place I never go to, probably since I haven't watched an episode in years, at least not of my own free will.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I actually agreed to play Pokemon Platinum for a friend even though I haven't enjoyed a Pokemon game since RSE, so who knows, maybe I'll duck in to beg for a trade eventually or something. Out of all the Pokemon-related activities I did on PC years ago, the one I probably miss the most is the Misty club, and it looks like the average forumer age means that few remember the early seasons of the show.

I can't believe that the old club ("The Official Misty (Bring Her Back!) Club", if anyone wants to google it for nostalgia purposes) survived the entire five years that I was gone only to get locked about a month before my return.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I pop in and post stuff here and there in the pokémon games or general forums if something captures my eye. But the anime section I can actually browse and read now and then. I've started to watch D/P from the start just because I never understood where, when and how Ash got his pokémon and all and I wanted to know :3 I'm probably gonna watch Hoenn from the start next. Just because.

And I'm watching B/W online as new episodes air. I like B/W! Especially Team Rocket~ uh... maybe I should take this to the Anime forum instead xD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Time to wait for the current Misty club to be in necro territory so that I can finally claim my rightful place as the heir to ~*Silent Tattsu*~'s legacy, then!

Maybe it's dead already, s'pose I should check.

Edit: it's alive, but whew, shell of its former self. A lot of the big personalities back in the day made it a pretty hopping place, I suppose :p Guess I'll just go on nostalgia trips and perv out to fanart by myself for the time being, hah.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    And I'm watching B/W online as new episodes air. I like B/W! Especially Team Rocket~ uh... maybe I should take this to the Anime forum instead xD
    Team Rocket is interesting in the secret agent roles, but now that they are reverted back I was kind of glad all I saw of them were cameo roles. Now looks like we will get to see Meowth an awful lot since he will be with the crew from BW045 - BW048 at the very least. The Don Tour ended now I just wish I could find the episode )= but it will probably tomorrow.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Team Rocket just isn't Team Rocket if they're not bumbling around, starving and trying to catch Pikachu. It's like Jim Carrey movies without him pulling those faces of his, it just doesn't work.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The thought of a competent and menacing Team Rocket is almost enough to get me watching again. Almost.

I'll watch when it finally comes time for Kamitsure's gym battle, but it appears that they're certainly taking their sweet time with that.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I prefer the American names more, just makes it easier for me to remember them.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    I don't really follow B/W at all anymore, neither in English or Japanese. So I'm pretty used to the English names. xD;
    Though, I really need to pick up the series again. I got up to about episode 20, then stopped. It's a shame, too.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I've only seen one ep in English so I can't judge, I also stopped watching at around episode 25, I'll probably have a massive rewatch o fthe whole Pokemon franchise when i'm in my mid 20s or something anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back