• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Rukario

Banned
Years
Thank you for calling Pokecommunity Feedback and support, your opinion is very important to us. Please hold while we find you the next available representative to help you with your feedback.

Here at the Pokecommunity we are still working on a better slogan. We hope to some day incorporate all of mankind into our pokemon cults. If this bothers you please hold while we search for an egg to shove in your mouth so you can commence to suck it.

well can't top that, time to move thread......

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
That signature of yours, Eevee.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OH HEY WANDERING THREAD I finally found you.

also gg zach next time put it in a section where we can find it better. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What do we even talk about here.

I'm liking that the "Special Forums" are back near the top of the index! And also the slight namechange of the categories. Nice.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 18, 2014
So, OR/AS have made me hyper-aware of my age suddenly. I'm only 25, but remakes of R/S/E are already coming out? I'm still getting used to their introduction of natures!

Ok, well, that might be an exaggeration. Still, I've never really felt old until now.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Huh, how very topical of the thread to land here. :P

I love when a new game I really want gets announced; the hype, the theorizing, the guessing, it is all so much fun! :D

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Oooh, HAAAAAAAI WANDERING THREAD!

Ah yes, remakes. Say, should I reboot my Ruby and play it properly to get in the mood? I never finished a Hoenn game properly.

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Oooh, HAAAAAAAI WANDERING THREAD!

Ah yes, remakes. Say, should I reboot my Ruby and play it properly to get in the mood? I never finished a Hoenn game properly.

Go for it. Familiarise yourself with Gen III Hoenn as a warm-up for ORAS. I just remembered that I never really finished Sapphire or Ruby despite owning both at one point, and that Emerald was the only Hoenn game I've actually completed.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
HELLO WANDERING THREAD! ARE YOU PUMPED?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU SHOULD BE! WE FINALLY GOT OUR HOENN REMAKES! :D

Anyways, Im thinking of playing my Emerald Randomlocke again to make me pumped for ORAS!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Ooh, I never knew this existed. :O

Yeah, I feel quite old hearing that it's been 10 years since RSE... Then again, I started playing at 2006, but it's still almost 10 years. xDD

Go finish Hoenn you lazy slowpokes. Feel the 3rd gen vibes before you play the remakes. Px

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah, I feel quite old hearing that it's been 10 years since RSE... Then again, I started playing at 2006, but it's still almost 10 years. xDD

12 actually. The 10th Anniversary belongs to FRLG.

ORAS were announced almost 5 years to the day (I think) HGSS were announced, and on the year of FRLG's 10th Anniversary. It's a rather neat way of connecting all three pairs of remakes together, don't you agree?

Back