• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
You don't have to be techy to post in here Rika ;D we have threads about the websites you visit, or even what social networking sites/what browser/what search engine you use

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm currently using a MacBook Air with OS Mavericks installed. It's excellent in terms of battery usage and work-based programs, but it does have this weird little bug-like thing where every once in a while when I shut the cover for a moment and open it again, the screen doesn't light up but stays black. I know the unit's still on because of the still-lit keyboard. I've heard from one of my course mates that it only happens with the latest batch as it has happened with hers... Or it could be only my unit's problem. Has anyone else with the latest batch experienced such issues?

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
I mainly use an Asus X75A (I think that's what it is?). Don't really have any problems with it, except I don't like when I'm typing and for some reason the cursor goes somewhere else on the page and I end up deleting like half of what I'm working on. Ctrl + z exists, but it's still annoying. However it still plays all of my rather small game collection rather well and it's pretty fast, so I like it. I also have an extremely old Dell Dimension E510 that I try to avoid using whenever I can, it's just that slow. Unfortunately I don't have a printer hooked up to the Asus so I have to print on the Dell and that takes so long augh.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
While we are at the topic of tech stuff, everyone (especially Mac users), go download OneNote now. It's now free for everyone :P

Years
Well IWT, it was nice seeing ya in my section.

Fun fact: this is the first time that this version of The Incredibly Wandering Thread has appeared in CQ&F.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
[Feedback] Why would you ever promote Jak? She's a big fat meanie and doesn't know how to wumbo!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well this is cool. The only other times I've seen the IWT is when it flies among the swablus in Challenges. Only reason I'm here now is to check on a problem thread I recently posted.

I like your Feedback, Jak! Although I dunno what a wumbo is...?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
[Question] What is Back's favourite food?
Isn't it obvious? There's only one choice.
Classic%20Back%20Scratcher%20Sm_LRG.jpg

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
**Just notices the '⊂(◉‿◉)つ' in the thread title.**

Oh, that is nice...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Thank you for calling Pokecommunity Feedback and support, your opinion is very important to us. Please hold while we find you the next available representative to help you with your feedback.

Here at the Pokecommunity we are still working on a better slogan. We hope to some day incorporate all of mankind into our pokemon cults. If this bothers you please hold while we search for an egg to shove in your mouth so you can commence to suck it.

Back