• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The International Idol Star Festival/Tournament! [T]

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • also, what is happening to this thread, won't the moderators come to mantle our butts for this insolence

Tonight on ECH EXPOSED

We find out if Ech is truly the sensual artistic personification of the kama sutra

Spoiler:

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • I will say
    That whatever Foxrally's search settings are
    They must evidently be very different from mine.

Because
    I got
    very different results

Also: after further thought I think I'll hold on to the character implements. Who knows? Maybe I might actually apply for something besides Cornered one of these days. It'll be nice to have a slew of backwards character models to pick from.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I will say
    That whatever Foxrally's search settings are
    They must evidently be very different from mine.

Because
    I got
    very different results

Also: after further thought I think I'll hold on to the character implements. Who knows? Maybe I might actually apply for something besides Cornered one of these days. It'll be nice to have a slew of backwards character models to pick from.

If you look at the upper right side of the screen, he's on safe search. But saaaaame.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    You guys are concealing what's most important here.

Dud's fully 101% completed application! Well done.

"Lax; likes to eat." Kenji's Aggron = most relateable character.

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Yes, but no, the absolute last thing I need to do
    is pull waifus
    from forum RPs

Is that a thing? Can that be a thing?

You know what? I decided to go ahead and pull out a Top 5 Waifu list in RPT, because I want to destroy every shred of dignity I have left in my soul.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

that moment in life when you actually end up putting more effort into your gag jokes than literally everything else. I mean, we haven't even started the RP yet

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep after seeing what I've become.

Last edited:

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Fucking christ, Ech. If you get my thread taken down because of your fetishes, I will never speak to you again. In fact I'll act like you never existed.

I'll get to kick-starting the in-character thread when I can, ya'll. I'm thinking I'll have to postpone the beginning until at least Wednesday, when I have more time. I realize I have to complete a Cornered post asap too so I'll apologize in-advance for the delay.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • OMG ECH HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT IT WAS SO LONG AGO ARE YOU STALKING ME

I'm not sure whether I should make you my favorite person ever and hug him forever because that beautiful shit is fanart of my fanart or if I should despise you for sexualizing and dirtying one of my most innocent and beloved characters hmmmm

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
  • (shut up literally no cares about slurpuff )

NO

I really wanted to scroll down on that Goo pic. Then I realized that the scroll bar wasn't real. Don't judge me, I just wanted to see the bottom half melting into a mound of salt.

Also, rofl@moi, I'm extremely attractive if you just lay down and let me work my magic. I am the quintessential dom. I eat you cream puffs for breakfast and I'll call you back for dinner.

Also

I love my Soren CSS. I can't wait to employ it for the IC. Yellow is in.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I can't wait to see Jauntier's piss-yellow formatting put to use in the IC thread

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    ****ing christ, Ech. If you get my thread taken down because of your fetishes, I will never speak to you again. In fact I'll act like you never existed.

dat's so mean bruh. but now i realize how much power i potentially have; if carcol's pompadour doesn't win IIS by default, i will post very explicit dank smut and have the mods destroy this thread with extreme prejudice

the smut will exclusively involve Jauntier calling you a pleb while Elwood relentlessly pelts him with pineapples.

OMG ECH HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT IT WAS SO LONG AGO ARE YOU STALKING ME

I'm not sure whether I should make you my favorite person ever and hug him forever because that beautiful **** is fanart of my fanart or if I should despise you for sexualizing and dirtying one of my most innocent and beloved characters hmmmm

When I was a lurker roaming RPT and inspecting some of the threads to see if I wanted to join this place or not, someone decided to name their Marshtomp Nerites, which was apparently ludicrous. When that person inquired on the matter, they were given a link to your dank post which explained the notoriety behind the name.

i'll be honest, that was my first impression of you. And I wanted to avoid you. but now we're best friends. funny how things turn out

(there is nothing dirty about my work, you're just too immature to appreciate the beauty of semi-erotic art)

I really wanted to scroll down on that Goo pic. Then I realized that the scroll bar wasn't real. Don't judge me, I just wanted to see the bottom half melting into a mound of salt.

Also, rofl@moi, I'm extremely attractive if you just lay down and let me work my magic. I am the quintessential dom. I eat you cream puffs for breakfast and I'll call you back for dinner.

That first part has me completely convinced you are a sadist that routinely roams the Deep Web to worship eldritch abominations and uphold their cruel practices of the dark arts. That second part makes me want to put you even higher on the Waifu list, because I am slightly aroused.

None of that matters, because you just locked me out of Cornered's OOC with your lame IC question asking. You are now officially lower than Rina on the Waifu rankings, making you dead last.

(call me, daddy~<3)

ALSO, unless I actually have something serious to contribute to the thread like asking a legit question to the GM prior to the IC's release, I think this should be my last mukpost. Even though that literally kills 99% of my activity here on the forums now that Jauntier decided to bar me from his OOC (RIP Cicaro x Goro comic), I do not want to add on to this squalor any further as I fear I might eventually treat this place with as much clemency as I would for a Hentai forum.

(edit: in case anyone here is actually weird enough to ask, I am not providing the full version of Sir Escargoo's "sticky situation".)

You say it like those who might ask for it are weirder than the person who created it.

Those who throw stones, Ech, shouldn't also be the reason why it's so difficult to find innocent pictures of Goodra on a google search.

Edit: that wasn't meant to com off supercilious as if I'm any better. At this point, I am literally the most shameless person here by far. I am also confident I just scared off half of the cast members because of that. I just don't want people here to fall to my level and start spamming my pm box asking for gastropod gunk.

aaaand Cicaro X Goro is still a WIP.

as evidently I have no life or pride.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • the smut will exclusively involve Jauntier calling you a pleb while Elwood relentlessly pelts him with pineapples.

did-you-mean-0446dd752aa3ffcd7ad3243433e7b31f_zpsa3nttab6.png

That first part has me completely convinced you are a sadist that routinely roams the Deep Web to worship eldritch abominations and uphold their cruel practices of the dark arts.

Do you not?

(RIP Cicaro x Goro comic)

NO NO NO NO NO YOU WILL MAKE THIS COMIC FOR ME DAMNIT I NEED THE LAUGHTER

DO NOT TAKE MY LIGHT AWAY

(edit: in case anyone here is actually weird enough to ask, I am not providing the full version of Sir Escargoo's "sticky situation".)

You say it like those who might ask for it are weirder than the person who created it.

Those who throw stones, Ech, shouldn't also be the reason why it's so difficult to find innocent pictures of Goodra on a google search.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Okay wait I just remembered I used normal font in OOC and Century Gothic in IC for a particular character, so I think it could get super annoying in retrospect, I'm going to stop <_<

But Ech would you still be willing to do CSS formatting for me :__: I'll be forever in your debt!!!

Ech

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    gosh darn it, i couldn't resist the urge to reply to you clowns

But Ech would you still be willing to do CSS formatting for me :__: I'll be forever in your debt!!!

I'm genuinely confused to the fact that you're coming to me for that. Though I'm flattered you think my skills are decent enough, I am 100% sure other people here are much more qualified for that task. You could also just copy templates and modify them to your liking. I mean, I did this myself and still do it out of convenience.

Honestly though, my opinion on CSS is pretty mixed and I don't think you or anyone should stress over it so much. It is a great tool, but I feel like a lot of people get the wrong idea about it. I personally found CSS to be more useful for organizing walls of information by segregating them neatly into containers, while the appearance and style were more of a secondary feature. It helps make your posts look nice, but the priority should always be on the content itself. If you want to look spiffy, I think indents make a bigger impact.

You know, I tried to make my CSS for Carcol's app look as ridiculously over-padded as possible as a form of irony (I actually think it looks too tame). It fits with his nonsensical character, as he's the kind of person who goes overboard with everything -- especially if it's something new to him. But through his superfluity, he has a tendency to miss the more important details. Which is why he's the Joke Character.

you realize it's the bukkake pokemon, right?

YOU KNOW, THIS WOULD BE COOL AND ALL, BUT APPARENTLY GOODRA HAS TO SOUND LIKE DRUNKARD SCOOBY DOO BECAUSE MONEY.

Why couldn't they just use Audino's VA. Isn't she still around?

I actually have a serious question for this RP. Is combat a thing?

Now, I realize that battling and contests are completely different. But after seeing Jauntier's clips, I remembered that the anime had moments where coordinators would directly compete with each other in battles. Rather than just beating up each other, the Pokemon would had to focus more on stylish appeals rather than just utilize raw power.

I'm not asking this because I really want this to be a feature, just something I was a little curious about. Combative scenes are not my strong point.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I actually have a serious question for this RP. Is combat a thing?

Now, I realize that battling and contests are completely different. But after seeing Jauntier's clips, I remembered that the anime had moments where coordinators would directly compete with each other in battles. Rather than just beating up each other, the Pokemon would had to focus more on stylish appeals rather than just utilize raw power.

I'm not asking this because I really want this to be a feature, just something I was a little curious about. Combative scenes are not my strong point.
    about time

Mmm, maybe there will be?

Battling and coordinating really aren't as different as you implied in this scenario. The latter manipulates a Pokemon's talents to impress while the former manipulates a Pokemon's talents to effectively take out another Pokemon. The differences and similarities between the two, I think, would make for an interesting theme to discuss during the in-character events.

With that said, don't stress about writing combative scenes. If I do incorporate the "contest battles" from the anime, I won't be throwing at you right away.

But, speaking of the in-character thread, I will begin writing out the very first post later today, everyone. The thread itself should be up by the end of the week, preferably before the weekend.

Back