• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Hello everyone. CureYoshiDarkness here and I am back visiting in from time to time!
    I kinda jump and bailed when the site had the heavy problem a few months back and been lurking around twitter, reddit and a few other sites along with sharpening my animator's toolset.

So.. did anyone miss me? Ha, its okay if not.

I was wondering where you have been gone, dude. PC always suffers some downtime every now and then but we are always looking to get our servers upgraded so that they are less of a problem. Anyways, you came back at a good time given Christmas events are in full swing, and yeah I'll see you around!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I was wondering where you have been gone, dude. PC always suffers some downtime every now and then but we are always looking to get our servers upgraded so that they are less of a problem. Anyways, you came back at a good time given Christmas events are in full swing, and yeah I'll see you around!

Thank ya, Hikamaru.

Years
  • Umm, well. Hello!

I had troubles with my internet connection, and I couldn't be here at all, but now all of that is fixed and luckly, I got my new computer set, so. I'm writing this from a better computer, and that's a great thing, haha.

With that said, it's great to be back here, really! I missed everybody a lot. And I need to say, sorry for not being active on Mafia games, hope I didn't gave too many troubles with that!

Don't worry dude, internet trouble always sucks but at least not too much happened with the mafia stuff. Anyways, here's hoping your new computer can keep you active again!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hullo.

I used to be HackDeoxys, but I got a username change and disappeared soon after.
    I might be lurking around here for a little while. Have I missed anything fun?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hullo.

I used to be HackDeoxys, but I got a username change and disappeared soon after.

Years
  • Hullo.

Oh hey I remember you... here's hoping you might actually stick around now. As for what you missed, well the Get-Together is ending soon but there's still time to enter.

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • Umm... hi

I feel bad because I disappeared from PC for about 3 months, after only being a member for a month or so. I am really bad with checking forums. I don't know why, I just am. I am going to make an effort to be a bit more active. No guarantees.

So what have I missed?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Umm... hi

I feel bad because I disappeared from PC for about 3 months, after only being a member for a month or so. I am really bad with checking forums. I don't know why, I just am. I am going to make an effort to be a bit more active. No guarantees.

So what have I missed?

You can take a look at the bulletin board for anything you've missed! Anywho, welcome back; I do hope you'll be as active as you can be~~

Years
  • Umm... hi

So what have I missed?

Dragon may have covered you on the "find out what you missed" but that said, nice to see you back! And in time for Christmas as well, so I do hope you enjoy the festivities and hopefully you'll stick around now.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm surprised to see myself over here. I'm leaving PokeCommunity temporarily perhaps for five to seven days (and hopefully that won't be extended).

I know a week doesn't mean anything, but I owned a few clubs yet I don't want to make personal announcements over the clubs, so I'm just saying it over here.

Anyway, take care everyone and happy holidays.

EDIT: Since I'm still alive on the Higurashi mafia, I can't just kick off the bucket as that's too irresponsible. So I'm strictly limiting my activity to the said mafia game until I'm killed off/the game ends; it's wrong to quit unless I have bigger reasons, so I'm not quitting.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm surprised to see myself over here. I'm leaving PokeCommunity temporarily perhaps for five to seven days (and hopefully that won't be extended).

I know a week doesn't mean anything, but I owned a few clubs yet I don't want to make personal announcements over the clubs, so I'm just saying it over here.

EDIT: Since I'm still alive on the Higurashi mafia, I can't just kick off the bucket as that's too irresponsible. So I'm strictly limiting my activity to the said mafia game until I'm killed off/the game ends; it's wrong to quit unless I have bigger reasons, so I'm not quitting.

Okay, good luck with the break my friend and I'll see if I can try and keep your clubs alive or something. Do PM me (since I presume you've only locked yourself into PMs atm) if you have questions.

Reactions: Sun

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'm surprised to see myself over here. I'm leaving PokeCommunity temporarily perhaps for five to seven days (and hopefully that won't be extended).

Maybe you want to take a little break to have some holiday, Sun? Take your time, and remember that we'll be ready when you'll be back someday. Oh, and I hope you have a good vacay out there! :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm surprised to see myself over here. I'm leaving PokeCommunity temporarily perhaps for five to seven days (and hopefully that won't be extended).

Have a fun time. :)

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Wow, those flooding visitor messages. I've been missed after all.
    After a long disappearance, I'm finally back!

Are there things I missed? :D

Years
  • Wow, those flooding visitor messages. I've been missed after all.
    After a long disappearance, I'm finally back!

Are there things I missed? :D

That's because we love you dear. Hopefully this time your return will be permanent, especially with 2016 just around the corner.

Keira

Gayer than you'll ever be
    Years
  • I'm @Kieran, account switching on a daily basis now because genderfluidity sucks when you like to use your name on forums. Hai weebs <3 (and I'm technically back to PC for like the 86th time, huzzah)

Back