• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    been drifting away from pokemon for the past few months

but even though PC is really messy rn, i have gradually come back to the fandom

lets see if this is a good choice-
    Welcome back, I hope it'll turn out to be a good choice soon c:

Years
  • Hey, it's Janp... Under a little bit of different nick, but it's me.

After trying to leave for good and regretting it ever since and after few days of lurking and commenting, I've came back and decided to make it official here!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, it's Janp... Under a little bit of different nick, but it's me.

After trying to leave for good and regretting it ever since and after few days of lurking and commenting, I've came back and decided to make it official here!

Hello! Welcome back!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey, it's Janp... Under a little bit of different nick, but it's me.

welcome back!

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • I'm going to stray away from this forum, albeit not permanently. I think...

It has nothing to do with the recent controversy.
    Neither has it something to do with anyone here.

---

Overall, I'd say my interest in Pokémon has declined a bit.
    Or at least... the desire to talk about it much. Which was really my first intention upon joining in here because I didn't really had someone,
    but more often than not I read topics rather than say something myself. Neither did I talk much on Discord. Barely even.
    I'm not that talkative in the first place, so yeah... :P

And it isn't like that I really felt hostile here. For me it has always been an issue to blend myself into things, even through typing.
    I feel I didn't really succeeded in it that much. Yeah, I have been active quite a bit in the forums sometimes. But even then, I doubt I really got myself to truly feel part of the place.

---

So now I've decided to leave for a bit.
    I aim to get my Pokémon fan fic done sometime, but progress is quite slow on it as it is a bit lengthy and because I try to make it actually good it also takes much time. Which I don't really take xD
    While about 95% plot is finished in my head, it's all in the many many small details. Character dev. and stuff... I don't want to give away details on it.
    And I also hate to publish it before it is actually (near)-100% done. I don't want to think about re-edits midway through publishing chapters.

So, with the current pace (and I hope to accelerate it), hopefully I get it done by late 2019. I first thought of late 2018-early 2019, buuuut I think that is out of the cards.
    But once it will, I'll be sure to have you guys read it. If you are interested, at least. :P

I might check once in a while, but... I'll be pretty much silent.
    But feel free to contact me on Discord if you like, though. I'm usually high above the list so you can't miss me :)

See ya.

Years
  • ^ Aw, we're sad to see you go. I understand though. My interest in Pokemon declines sometimes as well. Hope to see you come back sometime!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hola, guys! Just got back from vacation. The internet was super slow so I havent't been able to keep in touch with you guys. Anyway, I shall become active again after 4 month vacation. See you guys around!

Years
  • Hola, guys! Just got back from vacation. The internet was super slow so I havent't been able to keep in touch with you guys. Anyway, I shall become active again after 4 month vacation. See you guys around!

Welcome back! Hope you had a good vacation!

Reactions: She

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    yo hello i'll be returning, at least for the time being. missed it here :'c

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • *takes a deep breath*

Okay, so after about a month of hiatus, I've decided to return, even though I will be passing through for a meantime. I hope I could find my enjoyment again in here.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    haha i guess i can say i'm coming back - albeit as a reg user as it stands; rabi/nick/aaron reporting in!
    giphy.gif

Back