• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
  • Hi everyone

(I bet the mods are going to delete this in no time, but till then..)Hello everyone. How is everyone's day/night/morning/evening/noon or whatever, going on? You guys must be thinking why am I introducing myself after being here for about three months. Thats simply because, I never introduced myself. So, how are you all? Myself, Nish from India. I have been an avid Pokéfan since I was 4. My first game was Crystal, followed by Red, Yellow, Ruby.. and so on. I love watching the anime and I like competetive battling, although I am still a newbie in it. I love breeding and raising Pokemons and using them in battles. I am a great fan of ROM hacks, and my favourite is Pokemon Glazed. One more thing, I don't trade Pokemon, except for the purpose of evolving them, because(I hope a very small fraction of you will understand that) I, kind of, develop a bond with the Pokemon I raise. I know that sounds weired, but try to understand.. So thats all about me.

Unison the Keldeo E-27

[Moved Back to my Original Account]
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I wasn't satisfied with my username on all of my accounts, so I decided to use Unison instead of Unibui. Keldeo is my favorite Pokemon and it's rare to see any Keldeos around here.

I found PC by searching for Pokemon Discord servers, which lead me to this site. I joined the server and met many nice people, and now I enjoy being here on PC. It's nice meeting you guys and I hope to meet many friends here.

Years
  • I wasn't satisfied with my username on all of my accounts, so I decided to use Unison instead of Unibui. Keldeo is my favorite Pokemon and it's rare to see any Keldeos around here.

I found PC by searching for Pokemon Discord servers, which lead me to this site. I joined the server and met many nice people, and now I enjoy being here on PC. It's nice meeting you guys and I hope to meet many friends here.

Nice to hear you're sticking with your original account, and enjoying Discord as well. Have you visited the Get-Together room there?

Unison the Keldeo E-27

[Moved Back to my Original Account]
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    No, I'm really shy and I'm afraid of talking to anyone. But I guess it's worth a try putting myself in there and trying to talk to people.

FlygonFreak

;););)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2023
    It's been a looong time...

Well, I... I really missed this place. So I came back from the dead... and also switched to a new acccount... because I can do that, right?

please don't tell me I broke some kind of rule I'm sorry

the original is "Leo the Lion"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, I'm really shy and I'm afraid of talking to anyone. But I guess it's worth a try putting myself in there and trying to talk to people.
    Hi there! It's absolutely worth it c: I've found so many wonderful friends here. But you absolutely don't need to feel bad if you don't get along with everybody. We're all different. I hope you're still enjoying yourself though!

It's been a looong time...

Well, I... I really missed this place. So I came back from the dead... and also switched to a new acccount... because I can do that, right?

please don't tell me I broke some kind of rule I'm sorry

the original is "Leo the Lion"
    No rule broken! Glad to have you back (: PC is like a black hole, you can try to escape but you'll always come spiraling back sooner or later haha. FlygonFreak sounds like a nice new username!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • And... Im back!

Summercamp was pretty awesome. Had a awesome group of kids to run throught a forest with, and it was pretty relaxing to be away from my thesis ;)

I did however miss you guys, so now im back! :)
    Kinda busy week for me, but you will see me posting here from time to time again!

See you all around here!​

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • And... Im back!

Summercamp was pretty awesome. Had a awesome group of kids to run throught a forest with, and it was pretty relaxing to be away from my thesis ;)

I did however miss you guys, so now im back! :)
    Kinda busy week for me, but you will see me posting here from time to time again!

See you all around here!​
    WELCOME! I missed you buddy! Hope your time at summer camp was absolutely incredible :)

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hello OuO
    I'm always disappearing for long periods of time now, but Pokemon GO lit my fire again so here I am.
    The forums look a bit different I'll have to get used to it again.

Years
  • the pokemon go craze has made me remember this site... and it's been several days since I've started playing this, too. {XD}

Hello OuO
    I'm always disappearing for long periods of time now, but Pokemon GO lit my fire again so here I am.
    The forums look a bit different I'll have to get used to it again.

Oh hey the Pokemon GO phenomenon is bringing more old faces back, including one who I hadn't heard from in over a year or two. Have fun hanging around the Pokemon GO section you guys!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Putting this here so I can link it elsewhere:

Indefinite hiatus.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Remembering why I originally left and regret returning. Enjoy the rest of SunMoon news. I'm not going to be around to pester people.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hey, my name is Rai. I have been on and off Pokecommunity since 2005. Omg, I feel old. I wonder if anyone remembers me?

I was active in 2014, but then I started graduate school and working, so things got really busy for me. However, a while ago I started playing Alpha Sapphire again. Then, with the release of the new Pokemon designs and Pokemon Go, I have decided to dive back into the world of Pokemon.

Hopefully, you will see me around. You can't miss my infamous pink text :P

Years
  • Hey, my name is Rai. I have been on and off Pokecommunity since 2005. Omg, I feel old. I wonder if anyone remembers me?

I was active in 2014, but then I started graduate school and working, so things got really busy for me. However, a while ago I started playing Alpha Sapphire again. Then, with the release of the new Pokemon designs and Pokemon Go, I have decided to dive back into the world of Pokemon.

Hopefully, you will see me around. You can't miss my infamous pink text :P

I think I have seen you active, but maybe you slipped under my radar or something. That said, great to hear both GO and Sun & Moon have rekindled your interest and I do hope to see you around more!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I think I have seen you active, but maybe you slipped under my radar or something. That said, great to hear both GO and Sun & Moon have rekindled your interest and I do hope to see you around more!

Oh wow, hello there! we never meet but it's nice to have you back here with us!

I joined on 2014, look at that crazy coincidence, haha. I'm glad to hear that you got back into Pokemon, we have a section covering the incoming games. I'm sure you should check it out!

Feel free to message me if you feel like chatting or you just need any help.

Thank you so much to the both of you. This is why I love PC; everyone is so nice and welcoming!

I am glad to be back as well; I hope to stay active and keep being involved in Pokemon. Thanks again and I hope to see you guys around the forum.

UltimateThundrFang

Pokemon Expert
    Years
  • Oh hey, I didn't notice this thread was here and made my own announcing my return. Guess I'll do it here too. Hey guys, UltimateThundrFang here, and that's a username I no longer go by, but I don't know how to change it, and didn't feel like making a whole new email just to sign up. Anyways, I haven't been here for nearly a year, but I'm hoping I can make a regular appearance in these forums! I hope I make a lot of friends here, so see ya soon! :D

Years
  • Oh hey, I didn't notice this thread was here and made my own announcing my return. Guess I'll do it here too. Hey guys, UltimateThundrFang here, and that's a username I no longer go by, but I don't know how to change it, and didn't feel like making a whole new email just to sign up. Anyways, I haven't been here for nearly a year, but I'm hoping I can make a regular appearance in these forums! I hope I make a lot of friends here, so see ya soon! :D

Nice to hear you're returning full-time here as well, but unfortunately you just missed a name change period. If you want any chance you'll have to wait until January next year, or else you'll have to just make a new account with the name you want.

Back