• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The moon Kingdom-The Sailor Moon Fan Guild!V2

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
  • I've got an Idea.....
    Club Project : Otaku Senshi
    Our Club Project is to make a Otaku Senshi. No Artwork is needed if you don't want it to be but I want some profiles.

Name:
    Name Meaning:
    Birthday:
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Skin:
    Height:
    Birthday:

Strong Points:
    Has Trouble With:
    Dream:

About the Senshi
    Sailor Name:
    Realm of Influence:
    Transformation:
    Colors:
    Outfit:

Attack:

I'll post mine later.....

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Well If you'd like to join please fill out the form on the first page....I am really getting annoyed now!!!! DX
    #Soon I'll make some User-bars........Yeah....I will! XD

~Blu Cheese~

biggest charmander fan!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Username: Dueler X
    Favorite Senshi: Can I be Tuxedo Mask/Karmen?:bandit:
    Least Favorite Senshi: Sailor Mercury.........

I've heard off you Grace/Lauz that Sailor Moon might be coming back......:classic:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • May I please join? I was in the last Sailor Moon clubby, I like Sailor Moon, Mars,Venus, and Pluto. I think their pretty and cool, plus I just love long hair anime characters.

Username: pink-tiger
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Hoshi Ai
    Least Favorite Senshi: Chibiusa (She's just not as good as the real moon)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hey pink-tiger, welcome back! :D

Hehe, we have another Chibiusa-hater!

Hahaha..... She is annoying to me... -_-;
    There was just this one VHS I watched in Japanese, the one where shes learning how to use her heart wand.... She made a full of herself and messed up a lot... Very funny.

Well Alakazami17, thank you, i'v missed all you guys. I finally settled in my home and went and got my computer fixed. And last Sunday I went out and got my internet. ^_^

But I have a question, whats a Otaku Senshi? Im guessing its kinda like a chibi?

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Form:
    Username: Usagi-Chan~
    Favorite Senshi: Eternal Sailor Mars, or if Mars is Taken Eternal Sailor Chibi-Moon
    Least Favorite Senshi: Good Senshi- Mercury- Sailor Animates- Sailor Phi
    Also Sailor Astarte is a Musical Senshi from the Dracul Arc, I'm a Miyuki Fan :D

Name: Rei Hino The 2nd
    Name Meaning: Spirit Of The Fire
    Birthday: July 18
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Purplish/Redish
    Skin: Tan
    Height: 4'7
    Birthday: again?

Likes: Boys, Fortune Telling and Being with Friends, Music
    Dislikes: People who call her weird, football, and Calico Cats.
    Strong Points: Mathematics, Tarot Cards, Music, ESP
    Has Trouble With: Sports, swimming and dealing with birds. (The ironic thing is Rei's mother has Phobos and Deimos.)
    Dream: To be an shrine maiden and lady like her mother.

About the Senshi
    Sailor Name: Sailor Chibi Mars
    Realm of Influence: Fire and Fortune Telling
    Transformation:Chibi Mars Star Power, Make Up!- Chibi Mars Crystal Power Make Up, At this point she is now reffered to as Neo Sailor Mars, she has surpassed her mother but is still different.) Neo Mars Eternal, Make Up!
    Colors: Red and Purple
    Outfit: After Rei transforms her burning red hair gains purple streaks and grows atleast a head taller and her fuku is simaliar to that of her mothers except her skirt is part purple,
    Attack: Akuryo Taisen, Fire Soul Turret,( Small Fire Souls blasted repeatedly), Akuryo Sniper( akuryo Taisen + Mars Flame Sniper,) and my original one Mars Flame Illusion,

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Username: Starchild
    Favorite Senshi: Sailor Kakyuu
    Least Favorite Senshi: Chibi-Usa should die in a hole -__-

Dude, I love Sailor Moon. I even have over 400 otaku senshi. XD It has been a part of my life for ages. *COUGHS*GO TOWER OF TIME*COUGHS*

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome, Usagi-chan~ and Starchild! I hope you two'll enjoy your stay here at the Guild! *hands you milk and cookies* :D

Wow, 400 Otaku Senshi...that has got to be a record, lol. I guess you're quite the fan, eh? ^_^

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Yep, Future Princess of Mars and thank you, I've had here in a few day dreaming scenario's so I know her well. and may I make the suggestion of using our otaku senshi in a roleplay?

Usagi-Chan~

Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I was thinking of creating the roleplay here and putting it up in other roleplay, and use this thread as an ooc and our otaku senshi as the roleplaying senshi.If it doesn't get accepted we could make a member group in Social groups and do it their or even in this thread

Back