• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Moonstone Wars

Best Moonstone Evolutionary Line?

• Jigglypuff/ Wigglytuff

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Clefairy/ Clefable

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Nidoran/ Nidorino/ Nidoking

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Nidoran/ Nidorina/ Nidoqueen

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Skitty/ Delcatty

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Munna/ Musharna

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years

• Enter the Moon Kingdom! A civil war has broken out on the surface of the moon. There are 6 possible lines of succession, Skitty, the Nidoran male or female line, the House of Clefairy, the noble family of Jigglypuff and the Clan of Munna.

Your vote will determine the victor and who shall wear the moonstone crown. Which is your favorite pokemon that evolves by the moonstone?

May the moon gods Si, Artemis, Tsukuyomi, Selene and Mani favor your favorite pokemon!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I gotta side with my girl Clefairy on this one. xx

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooh, I adore Delcatty, Clefable and Nidoqueen...

But if I had to pick one, I'd go for the Clefable line!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to have to go with Delcatty! Clefable is a close second but I love my favorite cat Pokemon haha.

Years
  • As much as I like the Nidos and Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, it feels wrong to vote for anyone other than Clefairy and Clefable, so that's who I went with.

Sirfetch’d

It's a close one for pretty much all of the gen 1 pink Pokemon for me lmao. I guess I have to go with Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff as Jigglypuff is just one of my favorites of all time!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I chose Skitty and Delcatty, as they are both two of my favorite pokemon! Jigglypuff and Wiggytuff are a close second, though!

tumblr_n7szsp8lNm1toiaw4o1_500.gif

Back