• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the perfect date

Her

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    genuinely curious as to what would would be the ultimate date for you guys

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • two good perfect dates to me are:
    -going to toys r us and dragging my date around and getting spoiled
    and
    -staying in and snuggling and watching netflix/hulu/whatever

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

kind of mad you beat me to the punch with this. now i have to give a real answer UGH

I enjoy cuddling and playing games or watching a horror movie. Nature trails are also quite fun if it's a nice day out.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Meet up for dinner at a tasty restaurant, preferably ramen or sushi, have a nice meal, maybe stop buy and get snacks on the way home, then just hang out on the couch for a few hours

TY

Going to get food and then to ban jake together

I think that's my perfect date.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • going on a hike and then having a picnic near a waterfall/with an amazing view of some sort, with no one else around.

i once met up with a guy late at night just to stargaze at the beach and it was so nice so that too

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Probably a night at Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom, walking around holding hands, riding rides, taking pictures of all the beautiful things.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    take a ferry into the city and then going to dinner, taking a walk and then taking the ferry back at night

edit: nah

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    ahah I guess it's a bit cliched but was super cute. easy to have a deep conversation when you're looking at the stars and there's no one there except the two of you and some guy with a metal detector

I kind of skimmed this and misread it as "easy to have a deep conversation when you're looking at the stars except there's no one there and you're just some guy with a metal detector"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Metal detectors, such romantic partners for deep conversations.

Back