• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    False, first time playing XY I picked Fennekin and after playing a few more walkthroughs I picked Froakie.

The next person has gotten annoyed at a rotation battle.

Years
    True, mildly. I didn't think it was hard once I got the hang of it but I just found them a little more time consuming and tedious. Rotation battles are usually the battles I postpone until last, complete my winning streaks for everything else first singles, doubles, multi, triple etc.

Tpbm thinks sky battles could have been better.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Definitely true. It just felt like a rushed concept with no real distinctive edge to it. They could've added more elements to it to make it feel more than just a regular battle with a different scene.

The person below me prefers triple battles to double battles.

Years
    False, doubles are a lot more straightforward. Triples I prefer to rotation battles, but only marginally, you still have the issue of longer battle animations and wait times and they can get really stally due to the dynamics of only the center Pokemon being able to always hit all Pokemon on the field. I mean I can do them if push comes to shouve, but I would definitely prefer a double battle, doubles are actually my favorite format.

Tpbm has named a Pokemon after a movie, book or television character.

Years
    True, when I was young I played whole game underleveled (not on purpose).

The person below me didn't take Lucario from Korrina in XY.

Years
    I would have to say false on that because I picked all three starters on different gameplays and not just only Rowlet.

The next person hates a Pokemon for their design.

Last edited:
    Years
    False, there is probably no Pokémon that I would really hate or dislike for their design.

The person below me thinks Snubbull should've stayed as Normal-Type.

Years
    True, one of the things that gave me reservations about fairy Pokemon was that the typing was not that consistent. Some of the past gen Pokemon that were retyped like Clefairy of Togekiss had classical fairylike attributes and I understand why they would include them alongside say Diancie or Florges. But others like Granbull and Mawile did not make sense to me, one is a mad bull dog the other is based on the futakuchi-onna demon.

Tpbm likes gen 5

Last edited:
    Years
    I like the gen 5 game but I did not care for the anime Best Wishes.

The next person has ordered a Pokemon item through Amazon.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. Games mainly.

The person below has created a Pokemon Theme Team. (Like I have made a Shantae themed Pokemon team)

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    False, but it sounds like a neat idea!

The person below me owns a Pokemon game from every generation!

Years
    False, I'm missing any of the Gen IV and V, but I'm trying to get them somehow.

The person below me likes Mantine Surf Mini-game.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    True, it's a fantastic way of bringing in BP, which I use to buy stat-boost drinks before selling them for tons of Poke! Gotta have that Lurantis outfit, haha.

The person below me wishes cut-scenes could be skipped in Gen 7.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    True. I have to admit I duplicated entire save files of third generation games. It was mostly for the items though.

The person below me thinks double battles are more fun than singles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back