• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • False, don't have them.

TPBM has battled Psychic Jaclyn, the hidden Trainer just to the right of the Cycling Road entrance (via Mauville), in RSE.

Pika Pika :chu:

pkmin3033

False...wouldn't even know how to get it in the game, so no point. xD;

The person below me will watch the 20th Anniversary movie in Japanese as soon as a source is available?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • If it's available in English Sub, then true. I'm not weeb enough to be able to understand it in RAW.

The person below me has bought something at maximum quantities and ended up not using it at all.

pkmin3033

True. I've thought about it from time to time but lack the resources/knowledge/time to do anything more than that.

The person below me has played Pokemon Uranium?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    False. As a matter of fact, I've never kept a single of them in my party, let alone a whole team.

The person below me hates Whitney's Miltank, amirite?

pkmin3033

False...it's never bothered me that much. Milk Drink in HGSS was a bit uncalled for, but Kadabra's Psybeam trashes it.

The person below me would like to see a Pokemon Warriors game on Switch in the future?

pkmin3033

True...a loooong time ago, in the original games, I think I did? Or it might have been FRLG...I definitely remember leaving an Oddish in there though.

The person below me has played a Pokemon game in the last 24 hours

pkmin3033

Technically false, but kinda true. I played through Omega Ruby earlier this year. So Gen III remakes =P

The person below me has named a Pokemon on their team after a Digimon before?

pkmin3033

True! I used one in my original Silver file when I didn't know any better. xD

The person below me has lost to Red before?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back