• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years
    • Seen today
    Now that Psyduck is safe, Golduck is next.

golduck.gif

I'll vote Golduck up.

Years

Golduck isn't gold, whereas Psyduck sort of was. makes you think that their names were originally supposed to be swapped or something.

Years
    • Seen today

If Golduck was Water/Psychic with high Attack and Speed, it could've had a niche over Slowbro, Starmie, and Slowking.

Years

looks like a comp battler named Ryota Otsubo used a Golduck in the Pokemon Japan Championships 2017, and they held an event to give it away to participants of the next year's event.

Years

and now Golduck has been saved.

Spr_4d_056.png

Mankey's next, and i'm gonna start off by voting it down from the get-do. never been a fan of it.

Years
    • Seen today

When a Pokemon gets saved or discarded, the next Pokemon starts off at 10 points. You can't increase or decrease it in the same post.

Anyways, I'll vote Mankey down as well. Therefore, it's now at 9 points.

Years

i've never found it useful as i always choose Bulbasaur in RBY and FRLG anyway. i agree in that i don't find it cute.

Years

Normal types aren't a problem in general, just hit them hard enough and they fall. and Ice types i don't even have to worry about all that much until i reach the E4, at which that point i'll already have a Hitmonlee or a good Fire type on my team.

Back