• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I'd prefer Cacturne over Nuzleaf/Shiftry myself, as far as Grass/Dark types go.
    And potentially Meowscarada, but my kitty has not reached that stage yet in Violet so idk yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

When it comes to Grass/Dark types, I like Cacturne and Meowscarada a lot. Shiftry a bit. Nuzleaf not at all. Zarude, Wo-Chien, and Brute Bonnet are just there for me.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

On the fence about it. Judges it by "would you be happy to receive this Pokemon in real-life?" No, not really (relative to the others). Winds up being a little too humanlike. Awards some points for the mask, though.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years

The icon for my least favourite challenge in Pokémon - the Nuzlocke challenge. With that kind of association, it's hard for me to like it.

Years

It was frustrating indeed. I had it on Crystal and I remember getting past the first medal. Yes, it takes a bit of time and I am not a fan of the fact that being unlucky can mean loosing.

Years
    • Seen today

You're not the first one I've seen mistaking 'least favourite' for 'favourite'. I've seen people make that mistake on other forums too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back