• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diancie is safe now. Hoopa is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.2

Now Hoopa-Unbound sounds cool. A name like that reminds me of the Dragon Ball Z movie Bojack Unbound. I would not mind if more legendaries had names like that. Only other legendaries with similar names I can think of is the forces of nature from gen 5.

Someone wonder traded me a Volcanion. Pretty sure it was hacked as it had a twitch username as its OT. Other than that I've never used it. I have to admit its typing of water/fire is pretty cool. Thought that type would never be made. Have no idea if it is good or if Volcanion is good itself

Not a fan. Looks awkwardly shaped, even with the circle part broken. Also gave it beard-like...spikes? Why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back