• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prism Cup (Challengers Welcome)

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
^ Thanks Krystallll - I will fight honorably going forward; carrying your spirit with me into the coming matches.

I got our match; moving on to next round against god knows who now

please be a dark grass gym or some **** lol

No Dark Grass you have to do it with Poison Psychic :)

Years
On the subject of absence though, I need to proclaim that Yveltal (Teravolt on PC) has only been on the forum 2 times in total. The last time he was here was 4 days ago. So I would like to claim absence for Yveltal.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Alright folks, the results are in for Round 1. Charcoal Embers wins his match by default.

Round2_zpstyv2zvew.jpg

A lot of you have already figured out your opponents by now. The following format disagreement was resolved by coin flip:

Zagan v. PicPax: Singles

I hope you're ready, Scraggy.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I didn't even know this was underway; didn't have the thread open. I literally JUST found out the battle I just had was for this.

7THG-WWWW-WW25-KP2J

We both nerfed each other's attempts to set up sweepers, but when we swapped Pokémon at the same time, that gave Tyranitar a chance to set up a Dragon Dance and then took half the opposition away. Whimsicott did a nice stall to get it out by preventing it from changing away from Earthquake (Encore).

I'll keep the thread open for further developments.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
^ That was absolutely brutal. Props to PicPax, great work on that Steelix.

Also, congrats to PicPax and Cyclone for making it to the semifinals!!! It looks like the finals and bronze match will both be a coin flip on format.

Last edited:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Defeated Polar for the Prism League match.
Good to know Sky Drop ignores Follow Me for some reason.

X7TW-WWWW-WW26-BW56

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Zagan won his first round match 6-0 as well ;)

Congrats on making it to the semi-finals, Rob!
Very nice! I have to watch the replay of my next challenger, but it sounds from the earlier comments that Steelix will be my main problem. It seems we both choose singles, too, so I won't be able to gang up a duo on it either (I prefer singles anyway for that very reason against me LOL). I have to see what else he has and be ready for possibilities, but I'd say he has the typical Gym challenge edge knowing what my types are, so I might have a hard time even if I prep. Knowing I did lose two (one was admittedly a sacrifice staller, so could even be seen as really losing only one) means I see myself already at a potential disadvantage here.

Back