• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

Years
  • The Selfie Thread

Years
  • we met up with dragon!!

myself (right) with frizzy windy hair, bobandbill (left), dragon (middle)
    Spoiler:

pic of bobandbill and me (playing dragalia lost) that dragon took without us realizing
    Spoiler:

airbnb selfie
    Spoiler:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Me
    Spoiler:

Me with inflatable antlers because why not?
    Spoiler:

Duck? King Dedede?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

from my work christmas party in November
    Spoiler:

from richard's work christmas party in December
    Spoiler:

from the air tram @ the San Diego zoo

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Here's a selfie I took at a park last year! I look about the same now.
    Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • This pic was taken in 2012, but it's really special to me... so I wanted to share it with you all. <3

The Selfie Thread

Me and my hero Troy Baker. :D I love this photo because he was really sweet about it. See, my mom didn't get a good pic of him and me at the autograph table. So, we saw him outside, explained to him about the photo and her shaky hands. The guy that was with him took that picture of us together... and I was just bouncing with so much joy because he was so cute! <3 FYI: He quit smoking. Proud of him. <3

Years
  • I have never posted a photo of me when I was little before online. I was in middle school and I just won the swimming contest. This was a really happy memory.

Kids used to tease me because of the shape of my mouth. My eyes were a bit funny too, but I look back on those awkward years and still smile.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I have never posted a photo of me when I was little before online. I was in middle school and I just won the swimming contest. This was a really happy memory.

Kids used to tease me because of the shape of my mouth. My eyes were a bit funny too, but I look back on those awkward years and still smile.

Spoiler:

You could have smiled, you won a shiny medal!

Years
  • What kind of geek would I be without a head band that matched my doll?

I am really proud to have added Pullip Blanche in my collection this year. They stopped making this doll years ago, and she is one of the grail dolls I have been searching for.
    Spoiler:

Back