• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
  • Looking great as always, also glad to know you're feeling better! ^_^

Spoiler:

Took this now, felt like sharing. Might delete later. 😅

Thank you so much Retek! And may I say you're looking sharp! I like the hoodie :3

Years
  • Spoiler:

My partner and I about three months ago on our anniversary <3 Just thought I'd chime in since it's been about a year since I posted here lol

Also even tho this was 3 months ago she and I still pretty much look the same now, so it still counts as a recent photo :p Just picked this one bcs we actually look decent/non-disheveled lmao

Years
  • Selfie time 🤳
    Spoiler:

Hey Hey Snapchat filter Hahah
    Spoiler:

And the last one!

Spoiler:

I like all of your fotos! Nice to see some faces 😁😄

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

I'm sick! But feeling a lil bit better today, I bought Monster Hunter Rise and am buying Final Fantasy XIV so that's my next few days taken care of :3

You are the cutest little froggy bean omg.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I bought this shirt last week from a Japanese company called ACDCRag and I absolutely LOVE it! I got a bunch of silly photos in it (and I actually went through the effort of putting on some bold makeup to match)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • The page doesn't load for me unfortunately, but omg are you rocking it! Looking absolutely awesome there Empoleon! Love the choker too btw :)

Back