• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

Years
  • This weekend I went to Paranormal Cirque. The highlights for me include the the trapeze motorcyclist, different acrobats-- especially the lady who swings by her hair, and the haunted maze you have to cross with all the fun exhibits and people hidden in the labyrinth like ghosts, Mike Meyers, Freddy Kruger and lots of beloved horror villains to chase you. My favorite part of all was probably everyone dancing to Thriller at the finale.

Alas, I don't have pictures-- I don't think you are supposed to film. I did buy a mask as a souvenir though, and here's a selfie of my first time trying it on at home.

I love that the mask literally is wearing little masks of it's own. If you check out the ears on the mask, you can spot that they're pierced, the earrings in the elf ears are miniature masks. I actually have an old carnival mask that looks of the same mold as the earrings.

Years
  • This weekend I went to Paranormal Cirque. The highlights for me include the the trapeze motorcyclist, different acrobats-- especially the lady who swings by her hair, and the haunted maze you have to cross with all the fun exhibits and people hidden in the labyrinth like ghosts, Mike Meyers, Freddy Kruger and lots of beloved horror villains to chase you. My favorite part of all was probably everyone dancing to Thriller at the finale.

Alas, I don't have pictures-- I don't think you are supposed to film. I did buy a mask as a souvenir though, and here's a selfie of my first time trying it on at home.

I love that the mask literally is wearing little masks of it's own. If you check out the ears on the mask, you can spot that they're pierced, the earrings in the elf ears are miniature masks. I actually have an old carnival mask that looks of the same mold as the earrings.

Beautiful as always!

That mask is incredible too, I love it!

Retek

Banned
    Years

Adorable mask with an adorable person behind it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    How do I post a photo? When I try nothing shows up ://

With a file saved on your computer
    Click "Use Full Editor" (next to the "Post" button), then the paper clip. (May look slightly different, depending on your layout and device.)
    Attachment Paper Clip.png
    Choose "Manage Attachments". Brings up a new window. Hit "Select Files". Locate the image you saved to your computer and hit "Open". Should see it under the "Manage Files" of the new window now.

Close the attachment window. Select the paper clip again. Should see the file.
    Attachment Paper Clip 2.png
    Click it to insert it into your post. Comes out something like:
    Code:
    [ATT ACH]101513[/ATTACH]
    (Except with "Attach" as one word. Broke it up for this example.) Hit Preview Post to give it a gander.

With a link
    Option 1: Same steps as above until the "Select Files" button. Go to the "Copy" tab instead of hitting the "Select Files" button. Paste your link into the field. Hit "Upload".

Close the attachment window. Tap the paper clip once more. Ought to see your file. Click it to insert it. Appears with the ATTACH tags around it, as above.

Option 2: img tags. Formats it like this:
    Code:
    [i mg]https://i.imgur.com/E9yylnS.png[/img]
    (Except with the first "img" tag as one word.)
    _______

Did that help?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Thank you Devalue lol, my forum skills are not updated ^^

Anyway here is my selfie, fresh from yesterday, featuring my new Team Rocket tattoo.

mepic.jpg

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I'm sharing this with you guys since all of my PC buddies disappeared and I have no friends left on here lmao.

So I was browsing some old posts, and I hilariously stumbled across some selfies that I posted here in 2004, I was 10 years old and posting on PokéCommunity like a wild child.

Concluding with a photo almost 20 years later, see you in 20 years when I'm in my 40s!

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm sharing this with you guys since all of my PC buddies disappeared and I have no friends left on here lmao.

So I was browsing some old posts, and I hilariously stumbled across some selfies that I posted here in 2004, I was 10 years old and posting on PokéCommunity like a wild child.

Concluding with a photo almost 20 years later, see you in 20 years when I'm in my 40s!

Spoiler:

Where did it all go, dude?!

I guess I should post a somewhat update on me:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

Spoiler:

Where did it all go, dude?!

I guess I should post a somewhat update on me:

Spoiler:

Much sass, very elf wow.

You all look amazing! 😊

Back