• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Office Mafia was definitely one I felt really sad to see go (maybe just behind Incidents at SCP because I spent so much time perfecting that CSS only to disappEAR OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH)

Especially since I love shenanigan elements in games, and if Bard could be condensed into anything, it would be shenanigans. Well, actually it'd be hamburgers, but suspicious hamburgers.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Kiyobae why are you talking so funny are you okay do you want me to get you something

I think my 90's aesthetic is becoming unhealthy.

Uh ... oh, god ... I - herg

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ah - uh - oh? W-what did I just ... that's just ... so much denim - heRG

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh dear, it ... I didn't want that way - tell me why I'm - oh shit, I think - heBLAG

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    oh, I think I see the problem

Kiyobae, you know that Press Start 2P is a bit of a trouble font, and only works for certain users? For example, it doesn't work for me, and I'm the one that requested the font to be added ;o;

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    oh, I think I see the problem

Kiyobae, you know that Press Start 2P is a bit of a trouble font, and only works for certain users? For example, it doesn't work for me, and I'm the one that requested the font to be added ;o;

Is it? What have those last messages been looking like to you? Because it's been appearing fine on all my devices; thought I had to put it in a div box setting to make it work and appear right.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    actually, wait

huh

well, I guess you did manage to fix it with the div. It's harder to tell when you have the font smaller, but normally when that font is used here, it just shows up as the generic font for me

this
    and this look totally different for me.

but thank you for figuring out that fix. I needed that for
    temafia

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I have come across the 2nd (the first of course being Sonichu) most amazingly beautiful work of fanfiction I have ever witnessed. It was so great it brought tears to my eyes.
    So I wish to share this joyous piece of true literature with everyone.
    I present to you all, the masterpiece, 'Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner' read by Brenpai.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I have come across the 2nd (the first of course being Sonichu) most amazingly beautiful work of fanfiction I have ever witnessed. It was so great it brought tears to my eyes.
    So I wish to share this joyous piece of true literature with everyone.
    I present to you all, the masterpiece, 'Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner' read by Brenpai.

psst just so everyone knows, you just suggested a pokemon x homestuck fanfic hope u ready

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    After watching it I was unaware of the homesuck reference, so I'm going to continue to think of it as a funny Pokemon spoof of bad reading

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Windows Merlin confirmed.

Will definitely use it. ;)

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Brenpai didn't write it.
    His channel mainly consists of him reading bad fan-fiction, smut, badly written smut, super gross smut (dipper goes to taco bell), greentext stories and bad kickstarter pages.

Also it draws a crowd because it is terrible, like people staring at a car wreck. You can't look away.

It is kind of sad that normal fanfic doesn't get this much traffic. But I'm addicted to trash. I THRIVE IN THE GARBAGE PILE!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back