• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This shout-out is to the new SMT runners, Castform and Rozureido. They are doing a great job digging up a lot of good threads to find their way onto our social media platforms, and I'm sure that they'll be getting some extra helpers very soon.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I want to give a quick shout-out to everyone who's participating in Rocket's Investigation and helped the game break the record of the most active game in the entire Underground's existence. You're an amazing group of players and I've had (and still have) blast reading all the discussions you're having and laughing at all the wrong conclusions you make.
    Several people have thanked me for the great game, but honestly as a GM I've experienced it's the players who can make a game interesting (I'm just the guy who writes the phase posts and keeps track of everything) and you surely did! So thank you so much for the great game, you're awesome! I'm looking forward for many more Mafia games to play with and host for you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Shoutouts for Sopheria, we've been chatting a lot recently, and we both perk each other up! She's incredibly easy to talk to, and one of the nicest members/staff out there. <33

Years
  • Speaking of theme collabs, I want to thank Cheshire Cat (soon to be Elektra Heart) for making the CSS signature codes for the other not-so-staffy collab of Fire & Ice-type Pokemon.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Shoutouts for Sopheria, we've been chatting a lot recently, and we both perk each other up! She's incredibly easy to talk to, and one of the nicest members/staff out there. <33

Seconding this, I love Cathy so very much, and I consider her a good friend. Definitely one of the kindest presences on PC, we all love having you Cathy, and I hope we'll always be friends!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'd like to thank all of my friends for making this forum a fun place for me to be at. Without you guys I don't think I would still be here right now. I hope we become better friends as time goes by. Thank you so much for everything. =)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I'm gonna be like the majority and shout out to Sopheria for always being there after I leave and come back and stuff! PS. She's mine! I talked to her before all you new people!

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Woohoo, 1000 posts!~ What better what to celebrate my 1000th post by celebrating my friends? Here's to my dear friends for being awesome:

You know who you are, <3 you all and here's to more happy posting together in the future!
    Also uhh, I'm not sure why Mawile and Jumpluff are so big but you're all equal to me, I promise!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Woohoo, 1000 posts!~ What better what to celebrate my 1000th post by celebrating my friends? Here's to my dear friends for being awesome:

You know who you are, <3 you all and here's to more happy posting together in the future!
    Also uhh, I'm not sure why Mawile and Jumpluff are so big but you're all equal to me, I promise!

They want to take up the space because they want the attention. Congratulations on the 1k post count Noa.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I would like to extend my appreciations to Sweep. Modding two battle servers is a Herculean task that I would never dream of doing, yet he did it with great aptitude for quite a while. As if that wasn't already a Leviathan workload, he also co-led (and co-leads) ORAS Ubers during this time. What a hero.

Years
  • Thank you Kyo Tsukino for your friendliness and activity across the forum, Yukari for being as sweet as you are, Anna for being very open and easy to talk to, Dave for being an absolutely wonderful person always and forever, Careful With That Axe, Pichu! for the random VMs that always catch me off guard (seriously), Hiidoran for having such a bright and lovable personality, Euphonium for her myriads of contributions to PC as of late, Noa-tan for having a heart of gold (matches your supporter tier :D)...

and many more people. ♫

Years
  • I am in such a good mood right now, the happiest I have been in a long time. Why you ask? Because my RP, Gunpowder, has reached approximately 283, 500 words and has been running for almost a year.

So why post about that here of all places? Because a feat like writing that many words takes a single person several years and hours upon hours of frustration. I haven't done it alone though. There are currently eleven active roleplayers in Gunpowder, each working with several characters in addition to their own player-characters, and for the most part they have brought me only joy. Those who have been around from the beginning or close-to have each contributed at least a novella's worth of writing to this grand story with the likes of Ice and aeternum having written enough to have produced full-fledged novels in their own rights. Those who have just joined us may not have contributed as many words, but they have brought us new characters and plot lines to explore and are just as integral to the RPs success as far as I am concerned.

Each and every one of these people possess a beautiful talent and are not only an enormous amount of fun to write with, but have grown to be people I consider close and dear friends. Ice, aeternum, Foxrally, Estrello, Shak, Sephear, Machomuu, JohnnyMustang, Merlin and GreyBidoof you ten are great writers and amazing people and it's been a privilege creating this vast and intricate story with you so far. Here's to another 283, 500!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd like to make a merry thankful shoutout to everybody who is making use of the Meta Journey!

It's so much fun to see you guys post more, haha, even if it's just to catch that next 'mon before we travel to another route. I'm quite sure you are actually enjoying your posting though, as I am, so this is just super great and I'm so happy that it seems to be working haha. You are all the best regulars in the world <3

Can't wait until we get Meta RP events up ohoho

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back