• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Years
  • Wow been a while since this was last in a Pokemon section

Hopefully the pace will pick up now that it's in a very active area.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I dont know what I am reading, too drunk to even understand but drama yay! Maybe hungover me will come back and edit this tomorrow. Thanks.

Also, ****ing windoge 8 upgrade to windoge 8.1 isnt happening, It always sthaps at 50% and ****s my metered bw. Why microsoft why. ****ing communists.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Woah been a while since I've seen this thread I thought it was lost to the abyss

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • So this thread just randomly wanders around? Go home wandering thread of drunkenness, you're gassed.

Years
  • I'm so slow, I just now noticed all the words in the title are spelled wrong not including of.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The "The" in the title should be "teh" just to add to the effect. And for giggles, of should be upside-down.

ɟo

I completely forgot about this thread, and am super glad to see it's back!

Sirfetch’d

It's funny how this thread found it's way here on the same day the DCC made a return. Now we essentially have 2!

Back