• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • i've made multiple gifs. i'm pretty good at making animated texts on gimp and i've made glitters on photoshop. now i feel like making a gif. xD * the gif in my signature of espeon and the girl i made!*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've made quite a few sprites and graphics in my time (used to have shops in A&D for both) but never really tried gifs. All I've done for gifs is edit existing gifs to make them smaller/scale them/etc, so that's not any kind of real 'work' haha.

Years
  • I'm not usually good at artistic talent myself, but I sometimes catch myself singing in my own shower in the morning. I do often hide that by claiming I'm a bad singer because I hate getting embarrassed.

Years
  • I like to sing along and try to get down to when college radio plays hits that are present now. At our senior picnic yesterday there were quite a few of today's songs that were playing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I sing when I'm in the lab! People have gotten used to it by now xD We don't need no radio on when Rika's on.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I sing in the shower or when I'm home alone. Sometimes I'll sing with friends, but mostly I'd prefer it if nobody heard my voice c:

Years
  • I get really annoyed when my mother attempts to sing because I know she's terrible. Doesn't help the music she likes has pretty much no "real" vocals, but rather something that sounds like screaming and is extremely intolerable.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I get really annoyed when my mother attempts to sing because I know she's terrible. Doesn't help the music she likes has pretty much no "real" vocals, but rather something that sounds like screaming and is extremely intolerable.
    wait who exactly does she listen to

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I sing when I'm alone and around people who doesn't care that I suck at singing either because I'm at least okay enough where I'm not killing their ears or they suck just as much. :')

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I'm a horribly bad singer, but when I do sing it's either when I'm alone or when the noise around me is way too much for my voice to be noticed.
    And I usually warp the vocals of the song with growls just for the lulz.

Metal... the most evil of all music genres out there

It can be kind of evil sometimes, but not all of it. And not all of it has vocals that can't be classified as singing.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    How can music be evil?

Also why is the thread drunk?

Back