• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The only math class that I liked past algebra was statistics lmao

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Don't talk shit about maths like that please

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My geometry teacher was the absolute worst so I can't say the same lol

Years
    I've never really cared much for math. I've been ok at it, but not great. This is likely due to the fact that my math teachers throughout grade school were pretty hit and miss (mostly miss), so whenever I got a math teacher that didn't do a great job at teaching the subject matter, I would just doze off and not pay attention and barely put in the effort to do the work. The math teachers that cared and had passion for what they were doing, on the other hand, I was far more invested in.

As a whole though, I just don't like dealing with math all that much if given the option. ._.

Bay

Years
    I think the only math teacher I really disliked was my Pre-Calculus teacher in my senior year of high school. Something about her teaching style me and several of her students didn't like. The only other Pre-Calculus teacher we have teaches it 0 period, which is basically before regular school hours oof.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    lol Yeah pretty much all of my math teachers were awful. There must've be one or two that were at least decent.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    It's weird when I really sucked in math, (7th grade of secondary school) is when I had my best math teacher. My music class teacher was also always awesome really liked learning with her ^^ Otherwise we had some cool teachers here and there

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    I do remember going from maths to basic calculating which to me felt like a downgrade even though I took higher education

teacher made a big fuzz about the exam and I sat there like "im finishing this in 5 mins and ill ace it too while im at it
    which is exactly what I did and everyone else took 2 hours over it

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    I don't have many classes I hated, but I had some I absolutely loved like English, History, and Economics because either they were fun or interesting, or even both! So I always loved doing them, so don't have many bad stories about classes or teachers

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    But everyone loves a suffering artist! I had art classes too, always average grades

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back