• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Oh by this point I feel like I can do them too, here we are consistently told the problem is not being better than anyone else, because my country wants a new generation of trained workers so you do get a job easily here if you try, they just want to sort out the uninterested from the interested in the job ^^ so with this mindset job interviews became easier for me

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Tsk, you are truly confident in the ability of your mad tales it seems. Well then just built the strongest fortress known to man.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    keep in mind ty builds his houses with tnt for ~aesthetic~

and then complains when they get blown up

Last edited:
    Years
    as an aside from this topic, there's no stranger feeling than waking up from a nap and it being nighttime

just wanted to share

Last edited:
    Years
    as an aside from this topic, there's no stranger feeling than waking up from a nap and it being nighttime

just wanted to share

Did you try taking your sunglasses off? ;)

I hope everyone is well.

I'm trying to get myself excited for seeing The Lion King remake tomorrow night but in all honesty I have a feeling it's going to be dreadful.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't know, personally I think it looks pretty good, it's one of the few live actions movies I think look promising compared to the original. And after actually liking Aladdin, which I thought would be horribly awful, I'm in to watch this one.

I hope you get the job ty!!!! u deserve

I'm still sick. ;_; Want to go eat lunch since I had a very small breakfast but don't want to sit next to people at the cafeteria (we're at a hotel atm for a trip) because I'm too unwell, and don't want to order service directly to my room because it's not free (vs. the free food if I were to go out). kinda stressful day in general, it stinks to get sick when you're out enjoying new sights

I hope Lion King's live action adaptation will be good, really really don't want it to be a letdown :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back