• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    That's harsh what did schools ever do to you? Maybe you need to embrace your inner artist more heh

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I like calico critter toys.

I think people in general should like this franchise, its completely wholesome and good spirited.

People are losing innocence too much nowadays, from what I have heard :( Its just too awful....

Also, I think if people aren't innocent enough that usually leads them to doing mean and illigul things.

Some people don't seem to understand that. *sigh*

Really.....human stupidity makes me feel sick inside. I really like animals and plants more than I like people (even if people are pretty fun to talk to on the internet).

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Did someone say calico critters? I love those!!!!! They're a bit expensive, but I love them. I don't collect them right now since I don't have the room for them, but once I do I might start.

They're so adorable and I love the baby ones!

Years
  • hello everyone!!

today is going to be somewhat of a rough work day, I can already feel that's likely going to be the case. but that's how Mondays usually are. @__@ hoping today might go a bit easy on me.

Years
  • yeah I know. :c today is gong to be a hell of a mountain to climb.

the only good news for me today is that I leave early. everything else... meh

LadyJirachu

Years
  • (i hope i'm quoting hoshino's post okay o.o this forum is a little confusing now, the way they updated some stuff....xD)

YAAAAAAAAY another calico critters fan! *feels truly happy about this* :D I am planning on saving up change for the toys. We're not very wealthy though so I probably shouldn't buy them all too often. But they actually strike me as special enough to spend some cash on :)

They're like the most innocent childrens toys i've ever seen. Pretty much everything about this franchise is about wholesomeness and sweetness^^

EDIT: Welp. I have NO idea how to quote posts on this forum anymore.....x_x; i'm really, really sorry about this!!! anyone can offer me help for the future with this though. i would like that. Please consider it! Thanks... :)

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • (i hope i'm quoting hoshino's post okay o.o this forum is a little confusing now, the way they updated some stuff....xD)

YAAAAAAAAY another calico critters fan! :D I am planning on saving up change for the toys. We're not very wealthy though so I probably shouldn't buy them all too often. But they actually strike me as special enough to spend some cash on :)

They're like the most innocent childrens toys i've ever seen. Pretty much everything about this franchise is about wholesomeness and sweetness^^

EDIT: Welp. I have NO idea how to quote posts on this forum anymore.....x_x; i'm really, really sorry about this!!! anyone can offer me help for the future with this though. i would like that.

when you hit the respond thing in someone's post there should be an icon in the bottom right (a blue circle with a pen, colour might differ per theme, idk), clicking that one will successfully quote the post

LadyJirachu

Years
  • when you hit the respond thing in someone's post there should be an icon in the bottom right (a blue circle with a pen, colour might differ per theme, idk), clicking that one will successfully quote the post

Thanks.....i THINK i did it right now :D when the post goes in, i'll know (and i'll edit with the answer)

EDIT: OMG....it WORKED......yayayayayayyyyy thank youuuu!!!! :D *HUG*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back