• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • RIP Tinypic. Also, imgur required me to input my phone number i'm like heck NO!

trainercard-Kris.png

Does this work? Yes I know it's the same as my siggy as of now, but i'm testing it here anyway.

EDIT: Brb, changing siggy. Found a better banner for the trainer card. Lol.

EDIT 2: Ok i'll mess with my sig tomorrow lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How does this affect my previously created account?
    Phone verification will only affect newly created Imgur accounts. Accounts created before June 2019 are not required to add a phone number to continue using Imgur.

oh that's why I don't remember ever adding a phone number to my account.

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028910652-Phone-Verification-

apparently it's secured enough though that not even imgur's own staff can see what it is so there's some level of security, there.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, made mine at least a few years ago. Mystery solved!

I'm struggling to think what was the other image hostin-oh, I think it might have been imageshack? Not super sure though. All I know is photobucket and dropbox caused issues for my unfinish Telefang screenshot LP. >:[

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Tbh I wish smart phones were still flip phones..... would save a lot of us from having broken screens.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm sure flip phones will make a triumphant return to the market soon.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah, I am getting up there in age. Two years away from 30. Yikes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back