• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OMG! I'm HAPPY again! Why you may ask? My friend got me a late birthday present...A TYPHLOSION PLUSHIE from the POKEMON CENTER! It came in a package and OMG I WAS DANCING WITH IT AND CRYING TEARS OF JOY! ... LEGIT!

And i'm getting a FREE lunch on Friday with the school band YYYAAAAYYY!!!!!

Cid

Years
  • Aww, a Typhlosion plushie. I remember getting my Pikachu and Growlithe plushies. I know the feeling, haha.

Yess, that's a really nostalgic game! Have fun :)

Evening y'all btw. I miss being active here

Evening! I'm glad to see you again, Sorvete! I do hope you get to come back more often.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    hey all just got into the halloween spirit with this new flair

Ah good, thanks for reminding me to put my Halloween signature on.
    EDIT: Even though I can't seem to see it in this post...

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Sometimes I kinda want a fancy postbit and a nicer avatar - or my facepalm one back - but I'm too laze to fiddle around with the coding.

Years
  • Yes Ty, Good luck with the interview.

I'm going to the art store in 10 minutes with a teacher i've been bonding with lately. This will be so much fun! Can't wait to get inspired lol :D

Years
  • You got this Ty. Sending good luck vibes your way.

The art store was ok. I already had colored pencils, so I didn't buy anything. All I have to say about art is CRAYOLA FOR LIFFFEEEEE! o_O;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    What kind of jobs do you apply for?

But if you have another interview tomorrow, then good luck!

With some places just doing lots of smiling and making eye contact will get you far.. LOL if it's a typical retail job, anyhoo.

Years
  • i feel like personally, the more interviews that I do, the more confident that i get in them and the more i know what to do and what not to do, so i end up doing better and better in them, for the most part.

Cid

Years
  • Experience is key, huh? I should really take the hunt for part-time jobs more seriously. I can't be too comfortable with focusing on just uni, since I'm of the age when people typically earn the money they need for later.

pkmin3033

Your experience and qualifications might get you the interview, but your personality is what gets you the job. Employers look for people they think will be a good fit for the company - you're already expected to tick all the boxes for experience/qualifications. Make sure you've read the company profile, have questions to ask, are prepared to answer questions, etc. Also ask for feedback if you don't get the position.

Volunteering doesn't hurt either. I got my current job after volunteering for eight weeks. They decided they liked me, I'd learned how to use the system, and I was very interested. It was actually a full-time position that they let me have part-time. So yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back