• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've wanted to spend a few months or a year living in Japan for the loooongest time and it doesn't seem like that'll ever be possible now that I have new responsibilities aha. I had chances to go before, but chickened out. Definitely one of the things I'll have regrets about when I'm older.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Idk I wouldn't go to Japan to live there, though I'm really interested in visiting it for some months

Years
  • yikes @ working that late.

i don't have a car, so by relying on public transportation, i can only work until like... 9 or 10 pm at the most. i wouldn't want to work any later anyways, because it gets scary at night. @_@

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I use to work until 2am because that's when we would close. Though the doctor doesn't want me doing that right now until we figure out this seizure situation.

pkmin3033

I have never worked past 6pm in my life and I don't intend to. xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    In my case, I have to work late cause if I opened or something close to it, I wouldn't sleep much. Not about that life. LOL

pkmin3033

Yeeeeah....I've done 5:30am starts before and it wasn't much fun. Do not recommend.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I DID THAT ONCE

Only slept 45 minutes beforehand, chugged a Red Bull and clocked in....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back