• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • It's all about that Asian food baby! I work right outside of my city's asiatown so there's a lot of great Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, and Korean restaurants and bakeries. I'm thinking of going for boba after work today.

Years
  • sup dcc

im finally getting to have a relaxing weekend after a rather interesting first week of work! the training period is definitely going to last a while but i hope im going to get the grasp of things by the end of it. @__@ kinda nervous tbh

pkmin3033

Halfway through my holiday...back to work on Thursday. Was my birthday a couple of days ago and it was basically a regular day. Being old sucks. Being me sucks. Sigh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back