• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you do when you're ALONE

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Well, I mean...there is the self explanatory answer that I'm sure many people are thinking about reading the thread's title.

Otherwise, I play video games with the TV's volume extremely high. Makes the game more immersive in my opinion, especially with shooters.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

I do...that. You know what I'm talking about, right? I don't do it very well, but I'm working on it! It's hard to get the results you want, even if you follow someone else's example, but if you persevere, the results can be truly spectacular...or they can go horribly wrong. If you're doing it when you're on your own, nobody makes fun of you if you mess it up, or have a bad day.

Spoiler:

I tend to make free with my mother's old CDs whilst I do assorted odd-jobs around the house. Ironing, cleaning...the usual. About the only real difference between what I do alone and what I do around others is that I sing a lot louder and don't have my earphones in. Sometimes I might even do a twirl as well, if I'm feeling adventurous.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Well.... first I stare around the house to make sure no one is watching me. Once it is confirmed that I reside alone, I begin by laying down on the floor and watching the ceiling fan spin around in hypontic fashions. I then get up and pace around the room and yell at non-living objects like they are in the military and I'm their commanding officer. Upon beating the everliving shit out of my lamppost for talking out of turn, I sit down and stare at a blank TV screen.

Then I actually turn it on. Flipping through channels, I realize that there's nothing on TV. So I turn it off. That's when I realize... DJTiki, you can make your own TV show. So I write this super awesome script and send it to Hollywood. Being the totally rad script it was, gets accepted IMMEDIATELY. Directors don't even read it, they just look at the cover and starts throwing money at me. So I became an instant trillionaire (no biggie), meaning I do what any sensible person would do... BUY STOCKS. I become a large shareholder of Apple, Google, Nintendo, Microsft, Sony (just to name a few).

Afterwards, Bill Gates be calling me like "Tiki, buddy. I need to be everything like you!" And I'm like "I know BIll Gates, I am awesome."

My TV Show comes up and it wins every award known to man. All of which, the actors and actresses were played by yours truly. So I won every award, became a trillionaire, and basically everything that everyone is not.

And that's when I wake up, realized I was dreaming, and go back to sleep.

REAL ANSWER: I go take a nap..

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I barely get bored these days, but when I truly do get bored, I just dance.

I take my mp3, put on speaker mode and just have fun dancing. Usually, my little brother comes and dances with me, and we usually go on for like 1 hour just dancing. We do get tired, but it's loads of fun, believe me.

My favourite songs to dance on is probably It's my birthday, Mr.Bombastic and the asdf movie. song. You guys should try it, it's fun.

Sirfetch’d

Normally I sing because I just can't when people are around. I used to then realized I am so bad at it and now I have to look forward to my alone time just to burst out singing haha. Other than that I might do a Skype chat which I normally wouldn't do if my family was home.

Yukari

I have no idea what the "Self explanatory answer" is supposed to be. I'm not even joking.

I do the exact same things as when I'm not alone. Except I don't use headphones when I play my games and listen to my music. I'm a boring person; I know.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm getting a little fat which is making the usual a bit unpleasant... and it's all on my belly but if I stretch out my torso it looks fine. I need to exercise.

I let my thoughts fall out of my mouth, and am basically comfortable. I'm always on edge when my one living mate is around. And I sleep a lot.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I'm actually really curious, how do you go about smoking Pepsi?

I think you'd take the opening hole (have no idea what it's called) from the soda, and just pour the soda in your nostrils, snorting it like coke. That must be really uncomfortable.

Back